Watch Freeks banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Okay WatchFreeks!

With all of my recent Automatic watch purchases that I've made, it looks like I need a much larger automatic winder..

Can any of you assist with pointing me in the right direction?

Thanks

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

I purchased this one from a merchant on Ebay and I'm very pleased with it - it also holds my really large watches at the front, including the Venom. The price was less then $70 - winds 4 watches

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

the one George is selling is a great one at a CRAZY reduced low price.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

rmar wrote:
I purchased this one from a merchant on Ebay and I'm very pleased with it - it also holds my really large watches at the front, including the Venom. The price was less then $70 - winds 4 watches

I also got one on ebay, less than $70.00 including shipping. Mine is rosewood. A little tight on the larger watches but works with a little intervention. I would buy another the next time I expand my winders. CARL

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Chux95 wrote:
Awesome Guys, Thanks!

I believe, George and I will be wrapping this transaction up, pretty soon.

Thanks Again
Sounds good. Congrats to you. I had my eyes on it, but ended up buying a watch instead. I'm still in need of a winder now LOL!!

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

if we could only stop this crazy addiction to timepieces -then maybe we could afford to buy the boxes & winders to store them..... but then we wouldnt need to boxes & winders!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Watchguru58 wrote:
Sounds good. Congrats to you. I had my eyes on it, but ended up buying a watch instead. I'm still in need of a winder now LOL!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WATCHURSELF wrote:
if we could only stop this crazy addiction to timepieces -then maybe we could afford to buy the boxes & winders to store them..... but then we wouldnt need to boxes & winders!!!

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

Watchguru58 wrote:
Isn't that the truth. That winder is awesome. Your buyer scored a very beautiful and needed accessory.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

The problem that I just recently have run across is a winder big enough to handle a Sturhling Madman. The winders I currently have the rubber bracelet rubs.....would love to see some pics of winders.....more pics in the thread that is....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.