Watch Freeks banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Rolex with nato strap..

I still can't get over that pic with the ill fitting nato strap on Bonds Rolex in i think it was thunder Ball?? (2nd from last pic in the article) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7 Posts
Just watched Dr. No on Netflix the other night, and I believe that was the Sub he wore in Jamaica. Also, never knew that was when M had Bond turn in his Beretta for a Walther. Made me wonder why that was worth showing in the film? Product placement or novel storyline.

Ursula and Halle, both rocked that white dive knife belt equally as classy and sexy, IMO

·
Registered
6 Posts
no female 007

had to add my $.02; been a bond fan forever, and actually liked the direction it took with Craig, but this latest PC BS really takes it away from me.....
very disappointed...

·
Registered
583 Posts
had to add my $.02; been a bond fan forever, and actually liked the direction it took with Craig, but this latest PC BS really takes it away from me.....
very disappointed...
I'll second that! :smileyface_hand_cla

I couldn't agree more! I'm so sick of this over the top PC culture recasting all the very well known characters, It's not an interesting reimagining of the character as they like to call it and it just kills the whole movie for me when it's a character I've known my whole life! I mean come on, An Asian female Superman??? Oh how interesting, Not!
And I could not agree more! :smileyface_hand_cla

·
Registered
4,612 Posts
Oh, I don't know, I have always been partial to Tanya Roberts, Talisa Soto or Eva Green was hotter than a firecracker! :smile-thumb2:

[/QUOTE

Too much eye shadow, made her look like a tramp.

21 - 29 of 29 Posts