Watch Freeks banner
1 - 5 of 43 Posts

· Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

i was like that with my breitling Super Avenger, was it nice sure, was it worth the money no. I never felt that feeling that many here say they get when wearing it, it was smaller then i like, it was lighter then I like and it had no in your face factor. it was just a watch, that just never floated my boat!

· Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

sheraortho wrote:
Jackprime1 wrote:
Yep....My Invicta Excursion GMT...at first I loved it but when I wore it a couple of times I realized it was not for me..So I sold it on the bay a few days ago for almost what I paid for it....:b
You gotta be shi**ing me! You got almost what you paid for it? That is an incredible feat in my humble opinion! I 'm lucky if I get HALF of what they are going for! Good for you!
I have done it many,many times!!!

Sure if you buy wrong you will loose, but if bought right, the average loss for me is about 10% to 15%!

I never understood the whole I lost my A$$ deal, I have yet to loose my A$$.

· Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

TUNAKLLR wrote:
The Prowler. I HAD to have this watch after seeing it online and a couple of quick glances in the display at a local AD. I was able to trade for one and when I wore very small, diameter-wise, and the bracelet was too narrow for my liking. It sat in the watchbox for 4 months until I traded it away. It's a cool design; I just wish they would kick it up to 48-50mm with a 26-28mm bracelet. I would be all over it.
I agree that watch in a large case with a wider bracelet would be very cool to have!

1 - 5 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.