Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Watch Freeks!

Thought I would introduce myself and show some of our latest straps. Primal Straps is a custom exotic watch strap company and we build some of the highest quality straps available. Below are some pictures of our famous Giraffe with suede lining, white ostrich leg with ocean blue kidskin lining, and a Brown Leather strap made from Horween.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey Watch Freeks! Here are some more of Primal Straps' latest straps. This first one is a black beaver tail strap. This has quickly become one of our favorite straps. Let us know what you think!

Here is a beautiful Navy Blue Stingray strap with an include pearl. Each stingray skin has a single pearl in the middle of the back and creates an entirely different strap when included. Stingray is also one of the most durable skins due to the calcium deposits that form the stone like texture. This strap should last a lifetime.

This is a Black Cherry Ostrich Leg strap. The skin that comes from the shin of an ostrich has scales that make for a beautiful strap. In the cracks between scales, a bit a cherry red peeks through and really adds to the beauty.

And finally, this is a brand new leather for Primal Straps and we are very excited to show it off. This is an alpaca strap made from the neck portion of the skin. The neck has some beautiful grain pattern that really adds to feel of the strap. This was raised and tanned all in America also. This is a true American watch strap and we hope you like it.

Let us know what you think and thanks for looking. We have lots of new leather in store that you've never seen before!​

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I would say "nice beaver" but somehow that just seems ... wrong :p .

Seriously that is a really nice hide. I have never seen one with scales that big. Do you have a shot a little closer up .... of the, um ... beaver?

BTW, I have a feeling this thread is going to go non sequitur VERY quickly :p .

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I would say "nice beaver" but somehow that just seems ... wrong :p .

Seriously that is a really nice hide. I have never seen one with scales that big. Do you have a shot a little closer up .... of the, um ... beaver?

BTW, I have a feeling this thread is going to go non sequitur VERY quickly :p .

Did you already click the image to be taken to our website with more pictures of the beaver tail strap? All of the pictures posted above are hyperlinks to more pictures. Not sure how close I can get...it might be considered rude :eek:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey Watch Freeks! Here's one of our latest straps. Its a strap built entirely from a baseball. We were able to carefully take apart a baseball and build a strap with the leather and even the stitching. Feel free to click the image to be learn more about it.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts