Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

amazing watch.......ball watches are so awesome.........and you took some wonderful pics........congrats thats one hell of a pickup........

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

WOW is all I can say- that is an INCREDIBLE watch and one you can really be proud of. Congrats!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks guys.

I'll try to get a little better pics sometime soon when the sun is out. I use a Sony DSC-V1 point and shoot, and it struggles a bit in lower light settings. Plenty of that is lack of photography skills in the user as well.

This thing has alot a great qualities. It's fairly heavy considering it's made of titanium, but the weighting is just right and extremely balanced. It's enough to know it's there without being distracting.The curved case makes it incredibly comfortable and the detail on the dial and hands is amazing. If you're a fan of lume, you've got to look into Ball. I can't take a lume shot to save my soul, but I'll try to find some online. It's impressive to say the least.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Congrats on a fantastic watch, Boosted. Love the auto 1000 ft WR. Great watch. Looks fabulous on the wrist too. Thanks for the pics and sharing.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Man Boosted that watch is KILLER!!!!! I know that lume is awesome, That is definately one of my grails!!!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Thanks guys, I appreciate it.

Here's some Mad Cow lumes...not my pics, but good shots.

black dial...

white dial...

Middle watch...

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
imported post

My pleasure Tuna.

Should be a decent preview of what Invicta's upcoming tritium stuff should look like as well. Not sure if they've released any spy shots themselves or not?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
Unreal.....bet someone will still think the Venom is better!!! LOL.
LOL . . . and I'll leave it at that! ;)

What a great looking timepiece! There so much more to be said . . . but I can't get my tongue back in my mouth! :)

Serious congrats are in order, and most certainly ENJOY!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

lol...it's not bad for one of those small 42mm"Women's watches".

Actually, for those that prefer larger watches, this one wears larger than its size due to the thickness and the crown & clasp. I'd highly recommend hitting up and AD and testing one out.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
imported post

Just wanted to another another pic. The ones I took last night really didn't show the blue color of the hands. Here's a quick iPhone shot with more natural light...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts