Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made the final payment on my Helberg CH8 and now are awaiting the arrival of what may become one of my most favourite wrist candies :D As soon as it arrives I'll post the obligatory wrist shot of course. Who will join me in this thread?

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It is this version, this is the render but I'm hoping for August...

Reactions: bapackerfan

·
Banned
754 Posts
I'll be paying close attention to watchrecon when these arrive and new owners are ready to flip. I want SS with that black/orange bezel and orange hand, any dial or the bronze with green dial.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
The anticipation makes it fun, but nothing will compare to the moment you strap that CH8 onto your wrist!

Can't wait to see the picks! Hang in there!

·
Registered
11,016 Posts

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
it's heeeeeeeeeere :)

Mini review and official photo thread coming up

Reactions: zaskar36

·
Registered
5,479 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Great show guys! I want mine, NOW! :D

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
What are your thoughts on it?
Really well made as usual.

I was sent the one with the dome... I am not fond of the dome crystal as the reflection of it is crazy, and makes photos hard to take, but it does make it look cool, especially from the side. Fit and comfort are great, lume is awesome, and caseback is very nice. Straps are nice as well. Wish this had drilled lugs like the CH6. Full review on WR in about a week or so.

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Really well made as usual.

I was sent the one with the dome... I am not fond of the dome crystal as the reflection of it is crazy, and makes photos hard to take, but it does make it look cool, especially from the side. Fit and comfort are great, lume is awesome, and caseback is very nice. Straps are nice as well. Wish this had drilled lugs like the CH6. Full review on WR in about a week or so.
That dome is a total ***** to photograph! Have the same dome on a couple of my Orca dial modules, but they do look great and dial readbility is great from sharp angles. Look fwd to reading your review.

·
Registered
5,180 Posts
I'm so jealous of you guys. Wish I had the funds to afford one. That thing looks PHENOMENAL.

Maybe I can pick one up on the sales forums later on.

For now..really enjoying the pics you guys are posting.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
I have the same one coming. Black and orange with black dial and date. No dome though. Apparently takes an extra couple days to get to San Anton.

Interested to see bronze popping up.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 29 Posts