Watch Freeks banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I posted this on "WatchGeeks" and although I know that some of you belong to that forum as well, I didn't want to leave any of my "WatchFreeks" family out of the loop so to speak.

As some of you know, Linda & I have been away from home for quite some time. We just got back from Philly last night. Went up unexpectedly due to my Mom's illness a week before the PA GGT and stayed a month. Before I knew I was leaving early, I had ordered some merchandise from "Shop". My next door neighbor was nice enough to grab it all for me when it was delivered (she's been there and done that........ LOL).

So I picked up the merchandise from her today. So here it is: All sized and ready to go as well as a couple of nice Invicta Watch Boxes to boot!! Hope you enjoy.

I will also tell you that my mom is doing somewhat better, but at 89 years old, her scenerio is very ..... "fragile". It was well worth the trip to be with her as both Linda and I believe it has helped her. We will be going up again in a few weeks as well. Just something that I have to do. We are close.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

First of all Glad to hear your mom is doing good. Second that is a great hual, very nice to come home to a gang of stuff. Enjoy.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Arnie, I'm glad to hear you were able to spend some good time with your mother! I'm also glad to hear that she's doing OK! Now, the watches look fantastic and it looks like you had a very nice haul! Wear them all in good health!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

Thanks all for the nice replies and kind words pertaining to "Mom". Much appreciated.

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Glad to here the good news. I have a question for you. The watch with the "Coke" bezel is that an Invicta??
It is an Invicta........ recent model as well.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

arnie11 wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Glad to here the good news. I have a question for you. The watch with the "Coke" bezel is that an Invicta??
It is an Invicta........ recent model as well.
That looks a lot like the Accutron. It even has a similar bracelet. Very cool. Is it an automatic?

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Nice haul Arnie the bolt is Niiiiiice, and the watch boxes are cool!

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

I'm glad to read some good news about your mom Arnie. Nice gets too buddy. I see you snagged a 2nd auto Bolt.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Arnie first I would like to say that I am glad you mom is feeling a little better and that is important. Family first before anything else and that is awesome Arnie...Second...Cool snags you have...Congrats and wear them well...

·
Registered
4,566 Posts
imported post

Geez Arnie, you could have bought my Bolt. Lol

Nice Pickups!

arnie11 wrote:
I posted this on "WatchGeeks" and although I know that some of you belong to that forum as well, I didn't want to leave any of my "WatchFreeks" family out of the loop so to speak.

As some of you know, Linda & I have been away from home for quite some time. We just got back from Philly last night. Went up unexpectedly due to my Mom's illness a week before the PA GGT and stayed a month. Before I knew I was leaving early, I had ordered some merchandise from "Shop". My next door neighbor was nice enough to grab it all for me when it was delivered (she's been there and done that........ LOL).

So I picked up the merchandise from her today. So here it is: All sized and ready to go as well as a couple of nice Invicta Watch Boxes to boot!! Hope you enjoy.

I will also tell you that my mom is doing somewhat better, but at 89 years old, her scenerio is very ..... "fragile". It was well worth the trip to be with her as both Linda and I believe it has helped her. We will be going up again in a few weeks as well. Just something that I have to do. We are close.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts