·
Registered
4,964 Posts
The 'Sling" -> click

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
The 'Sling" -> click
Thanks for the link it looks like a drink I would enjoy, my good lady and myself are due a date night, I may have to take my drinks upmarket.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Thanks for the link it looks like a drink I would enjoy, my good lady and myself are due a date night, I may have to take my drinks upmarket.

On a side note, this cocktail is $31 (excluding service charge) at the Long Bar in the Raffles Hotel in Singapore. I like it but not that much :D

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
On a side note, this cocktail is $31 (excluding service charge) at the Long Bar in the Raffles Hotel in Singapore. I like it but not that much :D
Ouch that is steep and the kind of price you would be paying in Soho London.

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Ouch that is steep and the kind of price you would be paying in Soho London.

No way! I have never paid that amount for a single drink, not even when I had an expense account. If I would not buy it privately I would never charge my company for that. And I've seen them, ordering 40 Euro glasses of Single Malt just because they didn't have to pick up the tab themselves. :mad:

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
No way! I have never paid that amount for a single drink, not even when I had an expense account. If I would not buy it privately I would never charge my company for that. And I've seen them, ordering 40 Euro glasses of Single Malt just because they didn't have to pick up the tab themselves. :mad:
Absolutely same here, I have not submitted expenses for quite some time as my current post does not require any travelling. But when I did I certainly didn't abuse it and ordered the drinks and food that I normally would.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Cheers Scott, not normally a Cider drinker but it was excellent for a change.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I my humble opinion Belgium the beer capital of the world.

Sent from my S10_Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
^ Gary, I notice that the photo is slightly blurred. Who do we blame - the photographic equipment or the beverage?
I think it's the new low budget smartphone Steve the camera is not too great.
Well that's my excuse and I am sticking with it.

Sent from my S10_Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,964 Posts
Cheers mate!

241 - 256 of 256 Posts