Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clemens has launched another watch, some of you must have received the announcement in his newsletter. I've been dabbling with the on-line configurator a bit with the following result. And there maybe a chance that we will see a new homage watch at the end of this year. Think Super Compressor.

·
17,073 Posts
Clemens has launched another watch, some of you must have received the announcement in his newsletter. I've been dabbling with the on-line configurator a bit with the following result. And there maybe a chance that we will see another homage watch at the end of this year. Think Super Compressor.

I've narrowed it down the these possibilities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you from Orange County? :D

Reactions: #four

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm in doubt over ordering it because there are some other pieces I like. But for the money it's a nice watch. A great collection starter because Clemens always delivers high quality.

·
8,164 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Problem with Clemens' large menu of options is that I seem like them all.

I feel your 'pain' :D

Reactions: Danny T and #four

·
Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
I feel your 'pain' :D
I have spent literally hours on that configurator it is almost impossible to narrow down. I didn't find a configuration I did not like.
A H20 is my next watch for sure.
Problem with Clemens' large menu of options is that I seem to like them all.

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
I'm really wanting the black MOP dial but I think that dial is more suited to a dress watch perhaps. As usual there is always the extra goodies with Clemens pre orders. I have a Kalmer 1 on the way which will put my collection up to 8 H20 watches. Maybe I should step back?

·
Registered
3,748 Posts
Undecided. Like the watches but not sure as I liked the kalmar 1 better but bad timing on the presale and I couldn't make it happen. Wondering if Im better off waiting for a kalmar1 to pop up on the secondary market. Another possibility is the ot kalmar which looks mighty nice and titanium. If I take the plunge on a Marlin it will be one of these two. Blue dials are my thing. Bezel is a bit busy but still nice. White dial with white and black bezel is also super cool and a bit cleaner. Hmmm...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

·
17,073 Posts
Like that basic black bezel inserta lot too. Are you thinking square bezel is going to work better than the turbine on this model?

Yeah I'm going square. I've got two Orcas with turbines, so I'm thinking something different will be best here. That's also the reason I'm leaning toward the black minimal bezel inlay....another thing I don't have on my Orcas

·
Registered
164 Posts
Undecided. Like the watches but not sure as I liked the kalmar 1 better but bad timing on the presale and I couldn't make it happen. Wondering if Im better off waiting for a kalmar1 to pop up on the secondary market. Another possibility is the ot kalmar which looks mighty nice and titanium. If I take the plunge on a Marlin it will be one of these two. Blue dials are my thing. Bezel is a bit busy but still nice. White dial with white and black bezel is also super cool and a bit cleaner. Hmmm...

I like the blue also.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.