There are days when you want to get something off your chest and today is one of these days. In no particular order:
- Crown guards on watches that don't really need it. Actually, no watch needs crown guards
- Mercedes hands on watches that are not Rolex. Please, come up with something new.
- 'Innovative' dive watch designs that turn out to be Sub clones with a yellow dial.
- Watches with a case and bracelet made out of wood. Ha, ha, very funny. Toss them in the fireplace right now!
- 'Fruit drinks' that contain 0.04% of the fruit so prominently portrayed on the label (the result of clever and consistent lobbying by the food industry). This is an utter and bloody disgrace and can be found all over the products on super market shelves. I know what to do with the [email protected] that came up with this
- Restaurants that try to pass off orange juice from a carton as 'fresh'. Really? Really?! We consistently send this back. Why? Because of the price they charge for this 'fresh' orange juice and I've heard all the excuses by now. "We squeeze our juice in the morning". DO NOT TRY TO CON ME!
- Artisanal products at large. In my country 'artisanal' means absolutely nothing, it's not a protected description or something. Look, I make 'artisanal' cheese! Well, you know what you can do with your 'artisanal' cheese!
- The term ‘rare’ used on eBay. The Mona Lisa is rare, not that silly beer bottle that has been made in the hundreds of thousands.