·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I gotta be honest, award shows do NOTHING for me. I really am not a fan of Hollywood any more. Today it seems the stars in real life are all a pain in the ass compared to stars of years ago. I'm a huge fan of the older stars and would watch those shows anytime but the current batch of stars, you can have them.

·
Registered
2,976 Posts
imported post

the Bore me to death.....A bunch of blah blah blah stretched out over 3 hours....I would prefer they shorten them to just an hour and give out awards, none of the other nonsense.

Or just give out awards on the net!!!

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
I don't believe that I watched an awards show for at least 10 years . . . it was probably a music awards show.
Now that you say this, I did watch one once, Metallica did the Grammy's I think. I watched that particular show. There was some hrs I will never get back. I do remember all the Tux wearers where sitting on there hands though!!!:%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Some of the shows are interesting to watch, but I agree 100% that they all have gotten to long and bloated. 3+ hours is hard to watch, regardless of the stars or movies being honored.

The one I do normally watch is the Oscars because I am such a big movie fan.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I normally don't watch award shows, however, I do think that Ricky Gervais is a very funny guy and I would probably sit through his opening segment or two.

·
Registered
71 Posts
imported post

I actually kinda like em. Sometimes they go on a long time but when you can watch the Grammy's for example in HD and a nice surround sound system, its a cool way to hear lots of different artists and what they are doing currently.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.