Watch Freeks banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

This literally made me laugh out loud and spit my soda. Scroll down to the customer reviews and read some of them. They are HILARIOUS!

http://www.amazon.com/Zenith-Tourbi...e=UTF8&s=sporting-goods&qid=1266608256&sr=8-3

I LOVE this one -
The Zenith Men's Defy Xtreme Tourbillon Titanium Chronograph Watch or Z.M.D.X.T.B.T.C.M. as I like to call it, is by far the most awesome watch. Chuck Norris riding into the Super Bowl on the back of Godzilla and round house kicking the crowd is no where near as awesome as this priceless poon magnet. When I was just moments from sending my $100k to some needy neo-hippie help group, I stumbled onto this gem. It was like the heavens opened and Jesus himself appeared with this same watch on. I mean how can you not follow Jesus when he's rocking a watch of this caliber. So I asked "What would Jesus do?" Jesus pimp smacked me and said "Forget those hippies, buy the watch!" I was like "HECK YEAH." I busted out my Discover card and bought this rocking piece of art. I mean its art but its also practical too. Like when I take my summer trips to the Marianas Trench, I have no more worries that I am going to miss Tea Time back on the yacht, because water ruined my watch again. It can withstand the immense pressures of the deep due to the wicked awesome titanium. Deep seas, cant beat this. Bullets cant beat this. Heck, I can deflect cruise missiles and the apocalypse. With a watch like this you don't need to tell time, you tell people what time it is.
And this one -
Whether you are stepping over homeless urchins as you sneer at them whilst you navigate the grubby streets of your town on the way to your business, stiffing yet another waitress of her tip because the coffee was not hot enough yet again or slapping a strippers bottom as she calls you "Daddy" you are sure to be "the man" with this watch on your wrist.
AND ON AND ON - read all 33 reviews. SO FUNNY.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Very funny.....some people should put their writing talent to use.....

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

LOL!!! i love this one...

I hosted a Christmas Party and gave every person that attend one of these watches! They loved them! Then I had TONS of extras so I when to give them to the hobos at the end of the street, so then they just through it on the ground!! They complained that the black did not match ALL their outfits. I was stunned!

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

I haven't laughed that hard in quite some time.

Freakin' priceless.

My favorite thus far:

I bought this as a chew toy for my dog after he ate through my 24k gold sewn bedding. He tears through all normal chew toys due to the platinum and diamond encrusted fangs I had put into his mouth, so I needed something solid.

I was able to find the great deal on the Zenith Men's Defy Xtreme here on Amazon, saving over 53K from the Nigerian Prince I was going to purchase this from.

When the watch arrived, I was happy to find out you can't actually tell time with the watch, because unlike most dogs, mine just cannot read time. He tends to get the hour right, but the minutes are just way off.

My dog very much enjoyed the watch and was not able to break it apart. He did swallow it whole, but I'm happy to report that this watch can withstand platinum incisors as well as a canine digestive system. A quick rinse (it's waterproof too!!) and he's back with his favorite toy.

I haven't heard a bark from my dog's wing of the mansion since I purchased it. Great job Zenith!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

I just read them again and laughed just as hard again. Really brilliant!

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

These reviews were just as funny as Tiger's apology.

I........am...........so..............sorry.

·
Registered
743 Posts
imported post

Gosh, just when I thought I actually knew how to say something 'witty yet intuitive' about watches, I take a moment to read these reviews and realize that I AM, ALAS!, so woefully NOT up to the task! HUGE Sigh!

FWIW, IMHO, the bar has been raised to a level that I may never be able to achieve! ...

er, BTW, the 'customer images' are pretty hilarious also! ...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.