Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have just purchased a new SuperOcean II from the Breitling Boutiqe in Kuala Lumpur, and according to the manager I am the first person in Malaysia to purchase the new SuperOcean II. That's a nice little bonus :smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I went for the blue 44mm with a steel bracelet, still can't remember how to upload photos lol.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I like the idea of the LCD warranty card, is this a new feature with Breitling.?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
14,708 Posts
Holy cow Jbhoo, this one is incredible really ! :clapping-hands-abov The way the dial, and bezel change, and almost make the watch look black at times, and blue at others is THE best ! In some shots it looks like a classy black, or dark dark blue. Then in other pictures it looks like a majestic blue sky, or lake of water. Stunning Jbhoo. Huge congratulations to you ! :)

·
Marine Tunnel Rat
5,890 Posts
Really nice blue dial, is the bezel blue also, it almost looks black in the photo.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Holy cow Jbhoo, this one is incredible really ! :clapping-hands-abov The way the dial, and bezel change, and almost make the watch look black at times, and blue at others is THE best ! In some shots it looks like a classy black, or dark dark blue. Then in other pictures it looks like a majestic blue sky, or lake of water. Stunning Jbhoo. Huge congratulations to you ! :)
Thank you , When I first saw it in the shop I thought the bezel was black, I had to be convinced by my wife it was blue lol will try and get some more photos up while still on hols

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Really nice blue dial, is the bezel blue also, it almost looks black in the photo.
Yes the bezel is blue, in the shop I thought it was black in fact I had to be convinced it was blue, it looks better in day light. I will try some better photos to show it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Trying to get some Arty shoots whilst on the beach but only have my point and shoot LUMIX with me. I hope these show the true colour better.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 20 Posts