Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I'm sure you've all heard the expression, "The only difference between men & boys is the price of their toys"...What are your toys, Gentlemen ?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

other then watches, lol -

I guess - I am a gadget guy with phones - have an htc touch pro, basically a mini computer. Have a high end Dell laptop. Dont have a super expensive car.

·
Registered
6 Posts
imported post

Well this is my most fun toy

and I like to play with this for sure

this is where I play

From the back deck of the playhouse

Thanks for sharing.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

I wish I could agree with you, but I dont but here are my toys as of today!

Under construction

Completed

Sold and Gone

I dont consider my H2 a toy it is a nice weather driver, but I guess you could consider it a toy because I dont drive it daily. I dont consider my houses toys they are investments, so thats all

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
imported post

PC Games, Watches, then when I can afford Cars.

·
Registered
512 Posts
imported post

Ron, I can't tell you the reaction I just had looking at the pics of your toys!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides watches, this is it for now:

This is my wife's car, but we share the fun:

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

You have too love the elegance of the Vette Srebo. As much as I love the new vette for its aggressive design, that version is just classy!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

You fellas have some great toys! I purchased a 1981 Chevrolet Corvette with a 4 speed and a L81 engine. The engine was only offered one year if memory seves. It is Frost Beige in color with a Camel Cloth interior. Due to some health issues, I do not drive. But once in a while Theresa and I take it out and we have fun driving in it. I am so happy I taught her to drive a four speed. ....Bob :b!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bob wrote:
You fellas have some great toys! I purchased a 1981 Chevrolet Corvette with a 4 speed and a L81 engine. The engine was only offered one year if memory seves. It is Frost Beige in color with a Camel Cloth interior. Due to some health issues, I do not drive. But once in a while Theresa and I take it out and we have fun driving in it. I am so happy I taught her to drive a four speed. ....Bob :b!
:pic

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

srebo70 wrote:
Ron, I can't tell you the reaction I just had looking at the pics of your toys!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides watches, this is it for now:

This is my wife's car, but we share the fun:
Nice cars Scott! I especially like Gail's Vette. ....Bob

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Bob wrote:
:pic
If I canfind some or take a few more when it comes out of storage. Sorry about that. ....Bob

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

Here is one of my toys....
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/v/N8uXJ_yTzWs&hl=en&fs=1[/flash]

·
Registered
294 Posts
imported post

Mines a Special Edition 2009 Dodge Ram1500 Hemi w/everything

My wife's is a 2005 Chrysler 300C loaded..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts