1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,155 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
12/04/2009 7:30 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

Just sayin'...:BE
I got one of those today also when I checked my online tracking BUT mine if for an Invicta Scuba, lol

but regardless of the watch I find myself checking the online status multiple times a day, even though I KNOW it wont change until it arrives, haha. I even call sometimes, only to be told again what I already knew - IT IS OUT FOR DELIVERY.

I leave notes on my door for the drivers so they leave the watch. I am a nut on delivery day!

I like this topic!

·
Registered
241 Posts
imported post

Got the SWI limited edition scheduled for delivery today. But I'm laid up with a nasty cold. so the anticipation is a bit tempered.

but opening up the box when it arrives will provide a geat pick-up.

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I am constantly checking the status from the day that I order it....LOL but on delivery day I check the tracking at least 10 times, also knowing nothing is gonna change.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

I absolutely HATE USPS for this very reason. They NEVER update status... You either get the watch, or not and it's only good for proof of delivery.

I KNOW tracking these things constantly is only driving myself crazy, but I keep doing it.

I'm basically going out of my mind right now... The weather stinks, so I'm expecting the regular delivery time to be delayed...

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I agree USPS isn't verry good at updating. My AP left NFW Wednesday Delivery Confirmation. I normally get stuff from George within 2 days. Well USPS hasn't updated anything on the package yet. Driving me crazy because it will either come today or tomorrow just wish I knew. Apparently according to USPS they don't have to scan it along the way only when it arrives at its destination. Hate it.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I've got one that I thought would show up today, but on the UPS tracking it only shows a departure scan yesterday at noon from the major city near my town. Normally it will say "In transit to final destination" and then "Out for delivery". I guess my Orange Monster won't get here until next week. It shipped from World of Watches (Yugster) on November 24th. This is the longest I have ever seen it take for a watch to get here. I just love UPS package basic. I should also be receiving my OG II sometime in the future, but it too shipped from Hollywood, FL via UPS Package Basic. So maybe by Christmas LOL!!

I actually love the thrill that comes on delivery days. I think UPS and the USPS have put me in on their blocked caller list LOL!!

·
Registered
261 Posts
imported post

I go out on the Widow's Walk with a telescope, cooler of beverages and sandwiches, my laptop, and search for UPS/USPS/FEDEX to arive while checking the tracking every 28 seconds. Just like a woman waiting for her man to return from the sea! ("Yes, the roads were an angry woman that day, but UPS weathered the storm and delivered the precious cargo!")

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

Well I have to go back and retract my statement about USPS as they updated this afternoon and my AP should be on my doorstep when I get home or shortly thereafter. Feeling pretty good about USPS today. Status could change tomorrow so stay tuned.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I "know" the sound of the UPS truck and the FedEx truck. It's amazing that in a quiet community, such as this, I can hear the trucks coming for at least 10-15 seconds before they pull up front! :)

Pretty sad, huh????? :b

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.