Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I got this in the mail yesterday and it is nothing but a computer on the wrist........................................

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Does that mean you like it or don't like it? If you don't like it you can send it to me. :lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

It is essentially the same as a SkyHawk A-T with a different bezel.

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

Like the jy0000-53e with out the slide rule. Great feel, easy to read once you know what you are looking at.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
imported post

O Hell yea i love it, but i got a lot of things on the burner tonight, i got a gun to and im putting it together also.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

That is a really nice model. I always liked that bezel also.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
O Hell yea i love it, but i got a lot of things on the burner tonight, i got a gun to and im putting it together also.
Don't mix up the parts. That could be dangerous.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Yes, its easy once you receive the signal you select your time zone and BAM the hands start to rotate on there own, to your zone.

·
Registered
298 Posts
imported post

Very cool - that one is on my short list - I'm sure you will love the AT function - that watch will become your base for setting all of your other watches because it is always correct down to the second.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

rmar wrote:
Very cool - that one is on my short list - I'm sure you will love the AT function - that watch will become your base for setting all of your other watches because it is always correct down to the second.
This is so true. Don't have to call up the Atomic Clock anymore to set my other watches. I just set it off the SkyHawk A-T. It is like having your own little Atomic Clock at home.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.