Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Man are those bad! WoW!!!

Not a huge fan of Ani-Digitals anyway but wow those look terrible!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

To each his own, but the people that bought 'em will have a much better resale upside than the average Invicta.

You can quote me on that.

Same movement, btw as the Omega...

(I thought you meant the SANiii)

I know NOTHING about the Renato.

David

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

i don't like them. there is no way to activate the digitals without opening the crown protector and unscrewing the crown and then working it around to light it up and whats up with That?

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Thank you BW-1! So, that is what Ron is talking about. I like it than I noticed it was on a subaqua noma. I am not sure about this ani digi. Beingon a SubAqua Noma, I would hope that it does alot more than tell time in different time zones.What will the digital display tell the wearer? Is there a model number or a link, just curious. ....Bob

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I agree....don't like them at all. I never thought I would see a Vulcan that I wouldn't not want to own.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

not my style of watch, but I am not a digital fan in any form to start with so i never even considered looking at these watches from anyone.

·
Registered
768 Posts
imported post

I got to ask you guys, what direction some of these watch companies are going, im glad that i started my collecting Invictas a little over a year ago and i love all of them, but these last few shows, maybe the rubber and plastic. im just not feeling it, but i love the new Sea Mount, but who the Hell though up that name? and just exactly what are we Mounting?

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

There definitely have been changes in the watches and a great lowering of prices. who knows where digitals will go.Iam not interested

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
imported post

BW-1 wrote:
I got to ask you guys, what direction some of these watch companies are going, im glad that i started my collecting Invictas a little over a year ago and i love all of them, but these last few shows, maybe the rubber and plastic. im just not feeling it, but i love the new Sea Mount, but who the Hell though up that name? and just exactly what are we Mounting?
That would be what are they mounting I think!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have one ana-digital and I'm not a fan of them. It's interesting that Renato is going to run with them now. I'm sure they will sell, but not to me.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
Man are those bad! WoW!!!

Not a huge fan of Ani-Digitals anyway but wow those look terrible!!!
Thread was a bit confusing, I was referring to the Vulcan, it is FUGLY!!!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I grew up with so many people who would think those are the greatest things this side of the Commodore 64.

To me, they still look the same . . . YUCK!

I will never own one. I was "forced" to wear ani-digis in the 80's. You couldn't get a quality mechanical watch for anything close to what a kid could afford. :(

1 - 20 of 39 Posts