Watch Freeks banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just getting around to posting this watch. Was my last watch purchase in 2009. Macy's was having an incredible sale on this great Zodiac Deep Reef. Swiss Made with screw down crown and pretty impressive bracelet. Very nice for $59 since the best price I have previously found on this watch was around $140. Not sure how Macy's did this one. Congrats to everyone that got in on this Macy's deal. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
imported post

WOW!!! Great deal. I love that watch. Zodiac makes great watches.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Damn, missed another smoking Zodiac deal. Very nice watch. Enjoy it. I would have jumped on this one if I had the chance.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
imported post

Thanks all. I would suggest grabbing this one even at $140 or so. Very solid watch. Was surprised that it had a screw down crown for this price maybe I shouldn't be but was.

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
imported post

Everyone that gets a Zodiac is surprised at how nice they really are.

Nice watch.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

DenFromNM wrote:
WOW you got it on a bracelet, I thought they were on a rubba strap, or I woulda hopped on that one!!!! Congrats!!!
Both versions were available at first but the bracelet version sold out pretty quick. I think I jumped on it within the first couple hours. Even on the rubber it was a great price.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.