Watch Freeks banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Thanksgiving Weekend Watch Show Schedule

Program Guide at http://www.shopnbc.com/onair/Default.aspx?view=programguide&dir=pg&cm_re=GN-_-ONAIR-_-PROGRAMGUIDE

Thursday, 11/26
6am - Invicta
7am - Invicta
1pm - Invicta
2pm - Invcita
10pm - Invicta
11pm - Invcita

Friday, 11/27
1am - Invicta
2am - Invcita
7pm - Waltham Timepieces

Saturday 11/28
2pm - Waltham Timepieces
11pm - Invicta

Sunday 11/29
12am - Invicta
1am - Invicta
4am - Invicta
7am - Invcita
11am - Invcita
12pm - Invicta
5pm - Invicta
6pm - Invicta
8pm - Watch Time
9pm - Watch Time
10pm - Watch Time

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

Yea it is an Invicta weekend to say the least.

At least Jim's shows on Sunday night are showing a wide range of watches including some Stuhrlings.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

I dont think Invicta got enough time this time around??

what's going on?? doesnt seem fair???

:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%:%

gonna have to have an alternate plan now!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WOW!! That's a lot of Invicta AGAIN. I will save some money now. The Stuhrling shows were a breath of fresh air. I will have to check out what's being sold, but NBZ for me.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

Hmmm 17 hrs in 4 days thats only 4.25 hrs per day. That does not seem to be a saturation by any strech!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Thanks James for the info; just not interested right now in the big I. Too many other iteems on the menu thanks to all the knuckleheads at the WF:%:%:%:%:%

CJ

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
imported post

I happen to turn on the TV at 6am when the first Invcita shows were starting with Michael. So far not that much that really excited me because we have seen all the items before.

I was pleased to see the same Ocean Ghost watch I just got for $35 more then I paid for it!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
imported post

well they are far and away their biggest current watch selling brand and ultimately for ShopNBC or any store - sales are king. So it makes sense to me that Invicta gets most of the shows. I might not like it, but I understand it.

Also, I have to always remind myself that WE ARE NOT the normal shopnbc viewer. most people ARE NOT watching all the watch shows or even know when they are on at all. They stumble on a show and buy and that is it for 99% of the watch buying world.

we laugh when we see all the shows on, but we are not the normal viewers. know what I mean.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

I would have never imagined myself watching a home shopping channel even six months ago, so yeah, I know what you mean!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

I bottom line with any business is the almighty dollar. but it was nice to see Stuhrling where I could buy 2 or 3 watches with outstanding movements and quality and pay less then I would pay for most invictas.

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
I understand but Invicta gets too much air time.....Renato and Stuhrling should get more.
I am pretty sure the sales number dictates the hrs given, if Renato and Stuhrling can sell the amounted needed, they will get more air time. I know things about the game I probably should know, but the bottom line is he who sells the most gets the time PERIOD!!!

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
imported post

I agree that is why I said I understand......I just wish we got to see more of the others is all. Invicta by far outsells the rest.

RipitRon wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:
I understand but Invicta gets too much air time.....Renato and Stuhrling should get more.
I am pretty sure the sales number dictates the hrs given, if Renato and Stuhrling can sell the amounted needed, they will get more air time. I know things about the game I probably should know, but the bottom line is he who sells the most gets the time PERIOD!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts