Watch Freeks banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Will you spend Thanksgiving Day at home or will you be dining at someone elseshouse ?

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

My Mom, 2 Sisters, my Daughter, and my Niece and Nephew are coming here for Thanksgiving Day. However, there will be many more people here over the course of the weekend. :)

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'll be home slaving over a hot stove and cooking for 8-10. Traditional turkey dinner with all the trimmings. Let me know if anybody needs recipes.

Antipasto Salad
Roast Turkey and gravy
Cornbread Stuffing
Mashed Potatoes
Sweet Potatoes
Roasted Asparagus
Cranberry Relish
Dessert

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Let me know if anybody needs recipes.

Antipasto Salad
Roasted Asparagus
Would you consider putting the recipes for the above 2 things in the food forum ?...The roasted asparagus sounds divine & I love me some antipasto salad.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Space - I agree with Duchess - definitely post those recipes in the food forum - sound great.

For us we always go over to my wife's brother's house for Turkey Day. and I am fine with that. Would much rather mess up someone else's house, lol

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'll post them when I get home tonight. They are both great and the antipasto salad is one of my trademark dishes. The kids won't consider it Thanksgiving without it.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Some of the family will be going up to our lake house in northern Michigan to spend the holiday. I'm so looking forward to it!!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

We will be going to my mother in law's house like we do every year. This year I convinced her to order a rotisserie turkey from Boston market. Lets see how it is..I have a neighbor who orders it every year and says its delicious..I hope so or else everyone will be pissed at me...:t

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

When Linda sees the credit card statements for watches, I will be spending Thanksgiving alone, in a hole with dirt covered over me. LOL???

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I will be going to 3 houses, my wifes aunt's, my parents, and then it's a tradition with my long time friend (friends for 31 years) partying at his house with his family that night.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

We usually do the family thing, but events over the past year have changed things up. We'll actually be going out to dinner for the first time ever. Fortunately, Christmas is still business as usual.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts