Watch Freeks banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I hope you all had a great time with the show yesterday! I don't know about you, but I love it when we have an OTV that's also a new model or execution that no one's ever seen before. To those who ordered watches, thank you so much for supporting Stuhrling Original! You all are dedicated members of Stuhrling Nation, and we can't do any of what we do without you.

I also hope your watches get to you real fast! We're shipping them out like crazy today, and we're probably going to have to ship some more on Thursday.

Note on tracking:

We don't update tracking numbers until we know all the orders have been accounted for and all the canceled and return orders have been filtered out. Those living in or close to New York City can sometimes receive their packages before the shipping gets updated. Bear with us, and if you need a tracking number found, you can find out by emailing or calling customer service, or by sending me a PM. Thanks for understanding! :)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

I'm afraid the updates on ShopNBC has to be done on our end, Rick ;) Once they sell the watch, we ship it out, we update the tracking numbers. All they do is provide air time and web space haha

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.