Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Just like to say thank you for joining us for the crazy 27 hour ShopNBC event. Luckily for Larry, it wasn't 27 straight hours of Stuhrling...although that could get very interesting very quickly!

On to the question:

What Stuhrlings do you own? I've got 4 and they are as follows (in chronological order):

1. Brumalia - One of my favorite pieces of all time. I got this in silvertone and black
2. Cuvette - I'm still waiting on a strap for this one, so I haven't actually worn it yet...
3. Winchester - One of the first pieces that caught my eye. I got the silvertone with the blue hands.
4. Louie - My new every day piece. Got the rosetone and black execution.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I own 2 different Targa models with different movements inside.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Hey guys! Check out what I got:

It's the Gaston!

It's just a beautiful watch, and a Master Calendar at that! Yeah, yeah, I know I said I'd stop getting watches, but I can't help myself! This is the only square watch in my collection so far...I don't know! Maybe I'll have more in the future!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

Audrey- Browntone/Tan (wife)

Audrey- Purpletone/multi-straps (wife)

Apollo- Rosetone/Black (currently waiting on my replacement to arrive)

Brumalia- Rosetone/Brown

Delphi- Goldtone/Brown

Delphi- Godltone/Brown (wife)

Delphi- Silvertone/Black

Delphi- Silvertone/Black (wife)

Saturnalia- Silvertone/Blue

Spirit Pro- Gunmetal/Blue (purchased yesterday should have it by Saturday)

World Traveler- Browntone (purchased yesterday should have it by Saturday)

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

holy cow, Chuck! A double set of the Delphi Oracles! Let me tell ya, we had a lot of those. I mean a lot of them lol. It was pretty crazy that night when we had them on the first night couple of days and sold 6200 units of them...boy were we busy packing and sending those! Great choices, man! It's so great to see someone including their wife in their watch addiction! Kind of justifies it a little bit, doesn't it? Honey, I bought one for you, too! LOL. And the World Traveler! My goodness, you have great taste! I was on the fence with that one at first because I'm not used to seeing the off-center dials, but it really grows on ya! If I can find one here, I'm going to snap a photo of that one, too and share it with you guys! And you'd better do the same when you get it, Chuck!

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
imported post

As soon as it arrives, Felix! :%:c

I too, was on the fence about the world traveler, that is..

Until I saw it on air last last!

WOW!

It's definately true, what "they say"..

"The pictures presented on the ShopNBC site, really do not do the watches, justice."

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
imported post

Tell me about it, Chuck! I look at the photos, and sometimes they're accurate, but more often than not I'm frustrated at how faded the colors look! I'm glad that the really nice and important ones get some air time so you can see (in HD!) how beautiful they really are! World Traveler is a masterpiece.

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
imported post

Oh man, congrats on the grandeur! I'm glad you could snag one in time! And Zeppelin was pretty cool, too. Not something I'd wear, but it's real nice to look at.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Alright Felix....

Here is my list....I'll include my ones that were stolen out of my townhouse in 2005....but I don't remember the names....

2- 2004 Eternal Sunrise looking watches...don't remember their name ...but they looked like them..only smaller...around 40mm I guess.

1 Chronograph from 2004 also...again..I don't remember its name.

Current collection....

1 - Winchester Grand Skeleton in gold tone
1 - Uptown Ozzie XL Elite, all black PVD case and bracelet
1 - Madman Chronograph LE, Number 46 of 200, Rosetone and Black
1 - Delphi rosetone...on it's way
1 - Nemo rosetone ... on it's way
1 - Apocalypse XT Elite rosetone with black dial on that awesome bracelet....on it's way.

And if I would have had my Tax Refund in hand...I could have sent much of it to Shopnbc for more SO watches!!!

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
imported post

If only the original winchesters came with different color hands for the gold and rosegold executions...that would've been nice. I guess the Grand compensates for that!

·
Registered
27 Posts
imported post

Guess I never sat down to figure it out...but looks like 18 Stuhrling Original timepieces in my collection. Below is list:
Falcon, Heritage, original Saturnalia, Saturnalia DT, Gotham Chairman, Delphi, 2 World Travelers(older style), Louie master calendar, Uptown Ozzie XL bracelet, Winchester skeleton, Excursion, Legacy, LE Gen-X Pro, Le Esprit auto, Emperor Grandeur, Targa on strap, & Manchester Ozzie II on strap

Looks like Stuhrling is my number one watch vendor

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.