Watch Freeks banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I just wanted to take a second to say thank you to the Moderators and Members here on Watch Freeks.

Without getting all mushy or sappy, I had the opportunity to meet Don, George, and many of this site's members this past weekend at the GGT in PA and spend time with them. It was fantastic. And I have known Duchess online on a bunch of different sites for a long time also.

These are all real people who take time out of their busy days to help monitor and run this site as well as everyone else who comes here daily to post. Many people never see all of the additional discussions and talking behind the scenes and in private that goes on, but these individuals seem to always be so generous with their time to help make Watch Freeks a great site. I can not thank them enough.

I also really appreciate the fact that all of the members here have proven that a site can be busy and successful, while remaining professional and fun. I hope the atmosphere and general tone of this site never changes. Any forum is little more then a bunch of pointless html coding without the members and staff. Thank you all.

I am going to close this thread after posting it because I really was just looking to say thanks to everyone (the staff and the members). Looking forward to the next 20,000 posts and getting to know everyone even better.

Yours in good health;
James aka TVDinner

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

NOOOOOO THANK YOUUUUUUU MR ACOVANO!!!!!! LOL

1 - 2 of 2 Posts