Watch Freeks banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I stumbled across a 1999 CGK 203. The owner, Klaus Ulbrich was very responsive in supporting a new owner with am old watch and in authenticating that watch. That was my first. I recently bought a work your watch for each of my boys. I found a 2009 cameo that was in the US distributor safe and awesome self found a 2011 chrono from the back of his safe. Here are some of the photos.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Picked up a birth year watch for my oldest. Born in 2009. This Cameo is a NIB from Klaus' US distributor.

You have to see it in person to appreciate it's beauty and nuances.

The dial is typical Temption. It is sublime. The focus is on the design. Not the brand.

It is a large watch. But it isn't overpowering.

The see through caseback let's you view the movement and Klaus did a great job with the movement.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Beautiful watches, Texas! I'm sure your this will start off your eldest's interest in watches quite nicely, if it hasn't already.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've picked up a seiko diver for the oldest. Now looking for a citizen auto diver for the youngest

·
Super Moderator
7,444 Posts
Sharp pieces.

Speaking of sharp, I saw an Emerson wave and thumbdisc in one of the pictures, which model?

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wore the 1999 Temption CGK203 today. I have it on the Temption Leather band with deployment clasp. The watch continues to fascinate me with its moon phase matching up to the current phase of the moon. I know, this is a simple thing. But its cool.

As much as I like this watch on its metal band, the leather band really makes the watch stand out. If anything, I actually like it better on leather.

I ordered the watch to my son's first homecoming. They had the obligatory homecoming bonfire. The bonfire made for some interesting photos.

uploadfromtaptalk1443762064134.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443762099416.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443762134075.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1443762164174.jpg

1 - 11 of 11 Posts