Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fossil Breaker On The Way

(Photo (borrowed) from dealer)

I only own one Fossil watch and I've had great luck with it. When I saw this one on the bay I knew I had to have it!

(Photo (borrowed) from dealer)

At less than $70.00 I think it will make a great addition to my collection. I will post my own photos upon arrival.

Thanks for viewing and have a great weekend..:cool:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ahhhh Howard you beat me to it.

I've been eying that and the white.

Congrats.....good addition.
Thanks...when I saw it I just couldn't resist,it just spoke to me and I liked my other Fossil so much that I decided to buy another.

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Very Sharp!! Love the dial color. Enjoy!!

Reactions: Howard Beale

·
Super Moderator
10,705 Posts
Howard, that is one fantastic looking Fossil ! :clapping-hands-abov :) It really grabs you with that burnt orange, and bezel combo !!!
Yowza ! Should be phenomenal when it arrives ! :eek:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Howard, that is one fantastic looking Fossil ! :clapping-hands-abov :) It really grabs you with that burnt orange, and bezel combo !!!
Yowza ! Should be phenomenal when it arrives ! :eek:
Thanks AT..USPS says it's in my mailbox so I'm going out to grab it right now..have a great weekend!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Thanks AT..USPS says it's in my mailbox so I'm going out to grab it right now..have a great weekend!
Photos!

And yes, congratulations on your purchase!:smile-thumb2:

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Photos!

And yes, congratulations on your purchase!:smile-thumb2:
Thanks..just got it out of the box for some quick shots....

I'm extremely pleased with this watch! Obviously the original owner took very good care of it. The crystal is flawless and the band only shows minimal wear...it's a keeper for sure..:clapping-hands-abov

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Wow Howard that looks great!! :)

Now that you have it on wrist would you still say burnt orange for the dial? If it's yellow, I may go for the black.

I love that strap BTW!!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Wow Howard that looks great!! :)

Now that you have it on wrist would you still say burnt orange for the dial? If it's yellow, I may go for the black.

I love that strap BTW!!
Now that I have it out of the box and into the sunlight,I would say it's a semi burnt orange. My wife said it does not look yellow to her. I love the color and it's definitely a keeper!

·
Registered
2,088 Posts
Now that I have it out of the box and into the sunlight,I would say it's a semi burnt orange. My wife said it does not look yellow to her. I love the color and it's definitely a keeper!

Thanks for the info!!

I just have to make a choice between your color and the black. They both look good to me, but I think your semi burnt orange has a really good look that I kinda like!!

Appreciate the pics and don't feel like you can't take more... ;)

Thanks Again!

·
Registered
4,915 Posts
Is that the stock strap, and what is the strap made from?

·
Registered
650 Posts
Looks like a trend got started when I showed off my Breaker... :) That burnt orange dial is just plain sexy! I might have to add another one of these to my collection. Congrats!

·
Super Moderator
10,705 Posts
Just getting back to this Howard. :) Thank YOU ! Looks even better seeing your pictures over the stock ones Howard. :smileyface_hand_claCan see the dial come alive, and just how neat that vintage style strap is around the wrist sir. Man, seems like Fossil really hit a home run with this, or actually grand slam with the combination dial, bezel, case, AND strap ! ..Big big congrats to you here Howard ! Very nice !!!

·
Registered
2,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Looks like a trend got started when I showed off my Breaker... :) That burnt orange dial is just plain sexy! I might have to add another one of these to my collection. Congrats!
I like your breaker as well,actually I was not even looking for a Fossil diver,I just happened to spot one on the bay up for action. I visit the bay every day and there it was,it just caught my eye. There was some debate on the color being yellow or orange. This has finally been settled as dealers list it as orange.
Another breaker may be in my future..:clapping-hands-abov

1 - 20 of 24 Posts