Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Hahaha...Provocative title, eh...You'll get used to it, I actually TRY to do that.

Would you guys be interested in a cooking thread/forum ?...Would you share your favorite recipes with others...Like for example... snacks for the game... grilling... what kind of barnyard animal sacrifice you most like to cook, you get the idea...If that's much too "girly" I will certainly understand...I'm not a cook, not by ANY stretch of the imagination but, I do like reading ideas.

I really am interested in any thoughts/ideas that you have so, lay it on me.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Good thread. I am interested to see what the members would like added to The Lounge!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Ooohhh, a chef...Are you aware of what a high value women place on men who can cook ?

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here are some suggestions, none of which have to be chosen, just tossing a few ideas out there.

section on pets or animals
section on cooking (as you have suggested)
section on collecting other things (coins, stamps, etc)

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
imported post

I like them all !...Especially the pet one...Ima animal lover...And since we have our very own chef on site we need to take advantage of that, in a good way, of course.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
Ooohhh, a chef...Are you aware of what a high value women place on men who can cook ?
im quite aware of it............my girlfriend loves that im a chef..........because she cant really cook at all......lol.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

Duchess wrote:
I like them all !...Especially the pet one...Ima animal lover...And since we have our very own chef on site we need to take advantage of that, in a good way, of course.
let me know what types of threads you would like as it relates to cooking and when i get time ill see what i can do.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
imported post

Wonderful !...What do you think about a chili thread ?...Every man I have ever met has had a favorite... I think it would be fun & interesting to see what everyone prefers...In my house there are always 2 separate pots, I can't even put my lips around the spoon that comes outta his pot, it's just too freakin' hot.

Snacks for sure !...I entertain every Sunday throughout football season & I've noticed everyone, particularly guys, really enjoy "finger foods".

I hope others will chime in & say what they are interested in too...I want everyone to have fun.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I think it would be interesting to have a cooking thread, especially with a resident chef on board! And yes Duchess, we men do like finger food because it's easy to eat!!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Cooking & Food Subforum created. Have fun!

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

Hi Duchess, I like the idea of having a cooking forum.It is just fantastic to learn new recpes. I also likethe pet forum idea, so we can show them off and maybe learn a few tips on helping them from each other. My idea would be a travel or vacation forum. If a member get's a chance to travel he or shecan post photos of the trip and advise the good places or not so good places that were visited.Also, it would simply be fun to learn of a new get away place or a cruise ship which was excellent etc. ....Bob

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
imported post

Those are great suggestions, Bob...Thanks so much for your input...I particularly love the idea of a travel/vacation forum...Most people enjoy sharing their pix & opinions in regards to that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts