Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Vote in the poll.....

I use TaxCut from H&R Block. I have for years. I do mine and I also do them for my two kids.....

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I have my CPA do them. It's just easier for me to drop them off at his office. He's a lifelong friend so he doesn't charge me much plus if I ever get an audit he is all over it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I have a CPA who has done our taxes for the past 20 years. Sure there is a cost associated with paying her but she MAKES us way more then that in return $$.

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

The past two years I have used Tax Cut. It's easy to use, and I have always gotten a bigger refund using them.

I have used a CPA before...they were the ones who messed up our taxes in 2005 after Katrina, and cost us over $5,000. We are still trying to recover about $2400 of it...but the IRS doesn't want to give it up and they keep sending back the returns and giving our current CPA excuses why they can't refund the money. They always seem to find some kind of mistake they have made!!! Will I use a CPA again...heck no!!! It wasn't enough that FEMA screwed us after Katrina...but then the IRS took their turn.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Funny that you ask. I used to have my own business so I always used a CPA to do my taxes. I stayed with him after I closed the business, until this year. I sell for a Fortune 500 company so I don't have the BS thatI used to so my wife says to me the other day, "I was thinking, why don't we try TurboTax this year and see how it goes?" So I said sure, let's give it a try and we'll be saving about $400! So, we'll be doing then here shortly via TurboTax. I hope it all goes well!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
imported post

Felix wrote:
What? No H&R Block?
TaxCut is H&R Block or you can choose chain preparer......

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

I have my mother in law do our taxes, she used to work for the IRS before retiring. I have been using her for the past 9 years.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.