·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
imported post

http://www.longislandwatch.com/Tauchmeister/Tauchmeister_Watches-1.htm

Tauchmeister
T0216 XXL Full Luminescent Military Watch

At 57mm, this is not a watch for the faint-of-heart. It's big and impressive. The case is matte stainless steel. In low light, the entire dial glows bright green. It features a high quality Swiss quartz movement, a special screwed crown protector (with a screwed cover and catcher), a seconds hand, a date window at 3:00, screwed-in case back, and a hardened mineral glass crystal. Comes on a high grade black leather strap with thornbuckle closer.

Case: Solid matte stainless steel, 57mm diameter (w/o crown), 14mm thick. Band: 26mm, high quality leather strap with thornbuckle. Water Resistant: 5 ATM Warranty: 2 Years

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That is an impressive watch, Toe! I think it maybe just a bit to big for me but thanks for the info. ....Bob

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

randyswagon wrote:
. . . . when huge is not enough . . . . .
I actually think the picture is life-size. (on a 19" screen):%

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

look at this ridiculous one from the same page.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
look at this ridiculous one from the same page.

Wonder if it comes with an instruction video or if the send a factory rep to teach you.. I can see myself putting it on upside down all the time:lol:lol:BE.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Well just think if you owned one of these and your satellite ever went down you could just hook the wires up to this bad boy and get better reception. LOL!! That is huge.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Careful Rob....you almost forgot to mention the permit you need to get from Homeland Defense.........:%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
Well just think if you owned one of these and your satellite ever went down you could just hook the wires up to this bad boy and get better reception. LOL!! That is huge.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Seattle wrote:
Careful Rob....you almost forgot to mention the permit you need to get from Homeland Defense.........:%:%

CJ

Watchguru58 wrote:
You could seriously place this watch in front of you as you run towards your enemy and scream "I am Spartan". Ha Ha LOL!! This is a shield!!:%:%:lol

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Really? I can not wait to see the pics when you get it.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Great pictures! Very nice. Is it comfortable with those massive crowns.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

why not just buy a bracelet for one Ron. Would fit on there just like the leather strap is doing with straight end link.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.