Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Problems with Tapatalk & WatchFreeks

Anyone else having a problem with Tapatalk app when launching from iPhone? I'm running iOS 7.0.4.

Every time I open Tapatalk I get a System Message that says: "Package file version doesn't match with the installed version, please goto your forum's AdimnCP->Plugin&Products->Manage Products to upgrade by importing the latest installation xml"

I know that Tapatalk had an update on 11/19, and seems like this problem started happening after the update.

Thanks.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
Anyone else having problems today? I keep getting a message that forum does not work with the installed version. Never has that before. Tried to unintelligible and reinstall with no luck.

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Hey Guys, yes I noticed this morning and am about to alert VS to it, so they can figure it out. Its some kind of coding issue I believe with the newest update to Tapatalk.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I or one of the staff from VS will post back in this thread when the issue is resolved.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Guys, yes I noticed this morning and am about to alert VS to it, so they can figure it out. Its some kind of coding issue I believe with the newest update to Tapatalk.

Hopefully it will be fixed soon. I or one of the staff from VS will post back in this thread when the issue is resolved.
Thanks Don.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
Working for me on Android

Reactions: Tattoo Chef

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Good Grief I thought I was going nuts while it was down

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status