Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Sighted Last night Brand New Tag Heuer Formula 1 $449 at Costco

·
Registered
435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

Me too VERY tempted !!!!! the Invictas were priced well also... The rest were no great bargains, about the same as WoW. I must have spent 2 hours standing there checking the COSTCO price against net prices using my blackberry - - but the Formula 1 was at least 110 dollars less than any Internet stores I could find, cheapest I have seen anywhere ! OH Well .... I sure blew those two hours.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

maui_freek wrote:
Me too VERY tempted !!!!! the Invictas were priced well also... The rest were no great bargains, about the same as WoW. I must have spent 2 hours standing there checking the COSTCO price against net prices using my blackberry - - but the Formula 1 was at least 110 dollars less than any Internet stores I could find, cheapest I have seen anywhere ! OH Well .... I sure blew those two hours.
Ha Ha LOL!!! I go to Costco once a week and salivate all over the watch display case. They do have some amazing deals there. I've only purchased 1 watch from Costco and that was about 6 years ago. I picked up a Wenger that died 6 months later and I could never get it repaired. Occasionally you will find a Breitling or an Oris there as well for fantastic pricing.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
imported post

If you want a NAME, then buy it. I have one and frankly it's not that great. It's the low end of Tag, a starter watch in their line. Still overpriced at $449 IMHO.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

WatchNut wrote:
If you want a NAME, then buy it. I have one and frankly it's not that great. It's the low end of Tag, a starter watch in their line. Still overpriced at $449 IMHO.
I agree with you there. This is Tag's entry level watch, but I think it has been discontinued. The only reason I wouldn't pick it up a few years ago when it first came out was because it's not an automatic. They sell for about $550 on the internet and when they first came out they were going for about $700-$800. This particular model goes through batteries rather quickly as well from what I've heard.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.