Watch Freeks banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have opinions on Tag's new smart watch? $1,500, works with Android and iOS. Kooky trade-in deal after 2 years... Anyway, looks like a winner. Thoughts?
http://www.tagheuerconnected.com/product

·
Registered
413 Posts
Personally, imo, it's another iWatch wannabe and clearly wayy overpriced for a smart watch....I wouldn't drop $1500 on this by a long margin.

At $1500, it offers nothing new in terms of innovation, etc for a smart watch. I'd rather spend that money (and less) on a Tissot t-Touch that's really Tissot's own design and actually works like it's supposed to.

Where Tag is really good is marketing and they do know the hottest trend right now is Smart watches and there's a market out there to target so this is their response except Tag is not a tech company so they went with Google/Android and other than having multiple faces of their Tag line, the watch offers nothing more than the majority of smart watches out there, minus the hefty price tag.

And if you are a flipper, you WILL have a hard time finding a buyer in the pre-owned market unless with a offer price of $500.

25 hrs battery life on a $1500 watch? No..thanks I'll pass.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts