Watch Freeks banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, they are the same price, both autos, the Symphony is slightly better WR at 50 and slightly bigger by 1/2mm Am I missing something guys? Anyone own both?
Thanks.
Cheers
D.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Personally, though I own neither watch, in general I prefer a flat crystal. Symphony is a flat crystal, and Bambino is domed. I'd wear them both, however.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
This has been covered elsewhere, so I know most love the domed crystal, and will say Bambino. I thought that too. But.....I've owned both, sold the Bambino, and will not be selling the Symphony. I prefer it of the two. The Symphony is not given the love, but it is beyond incredible for the price, and is a far nicer watch than its price indicates. That said, there is no way you will go wrong with either of these great watches. I want another Bambino at some point, and will always have a Symphony.

·
Registered
196 Posts
I own the bambino and absolutely love it as my Sunday dress watch. The domed crystal is gorgeous in my opinion. Mine is the one with the cream colored face and metallic blue hands. The leather band on it is terrible though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,651 Posts
I own the bambino and absolutely love it as my Sunday dress watch. The domed crystal is gorgeous in my opinion. Mine is the one with the cream colored face and metallic blue hands. The leather band on it is terrible though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd go with this too. The domed crystal gives it a more vintage look, if you like that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
With the choice of a flat or domed crystal on roughly comparable watches, personally I'd go for the domed as well. I just love the way those sorts of crystals bend the light/images.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry if this has been done before, and no, I didn't do a search before posting! My bad!
So basically it all comes down to the glass. I think I will have to get both then, one black dial and one white! Excuse me while I run back to LIW!
Cheers
Derek.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
No problem, I was just saying that because I have seen it, elsewhere, and knew the preference would be Bambino because of the domed crystal. Like I said, I thought that would be my favorite too, but when I had them both, I liked the Symphony more. If you are getting both, that is the right answer!
Sorry if this has been done before, and no, I didn't do a search before posting! My bad!
So basically it all comes down to the glass. I think I will have to get both then, one black dial and one white! Excuse me while I run back to LIW!
Cheers
Derek.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts