Watch Freeks banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I believe this is not Invicta watches and just SWI watches. JS took some of the pics. I am going to move this to the Places to buy section and retitle.

Good info and thanks for posting the link!

·
Registered
8 Posts
imported post

Just an FYI if anyone is interested in this: the calendar "sports" the birthdays of just about everybody who works at WoW/SWI...don't know why they thought it was a good idea to give strangers that info...

Also: there's a pretty blatant pitch for watchgeeks.net on the cover...not knocking WG, just think that a watch manufacturer/distributor oughta at least pretend to have an objective opinion where it comes to watch forums...ALL of which are populated by potential customers.....

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

I ended up with 2 of the calendars (which came with $10 gift cards, each).

I bought one for $2.50 and "won" another in a holiday giveaway.

I love the gift cards. As for the calendars . . . they're OK. Definitely worth the $2.50 that I have invested.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Maybe we can do a Watch Freeks calendar someday with your pics Rick!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I love those Toe!!!!

I am totally up for it if people are and we could EASILY make them through any of the picture websites where you can make books, calendars, etc.

Maybe someday!!!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.