Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Anyone here own this Swiss Legend Planetimer?
ShopNBC is having a special on this tonight, just looking for some input.

How's the look and feel of this and what color combo do you have?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

this one??

http://www.shopnbc.com/PRODUCT/?track=-20301;&familyid=V91280&cm_re=Search-_-family-_-N

Swiss Legend Men's Planetimer Automatic Alligator Strap Watch Choices: Silver-tone/Silver-tone or Silver-tone/Black (Case/Dial)
Otherworldly design and elegance. Sleek silver-tone 316L stainless steel crafts the round case of the Planetimer from Swiss Legend which features a Swiss CL888 automatic movement. A highly scratch-resistant sapphire crystal defends the dial while an exhibition back reveals the meticulous machine at the heart of this creation.
The textured round dial, in your choice of silver-tone or black, displays the Swiss Legend logo at 12:00, a round date window at 4:00, and lustrous gemstone index markers at 2:00, 5:00, 8:00, and 10:00. The silver-tone dial has sapphire gemstone index markers while the black dial has ruby gemstone index markers. Silver-tone hour, minute, and second hands accurately convey the time. A genuine round grain alligator strap with white contrast stitching wraps comfortably around your wrist and confidently secures with a Swiss Legend logo-engraved, push button dual deployant clasp. The silver-tone dial choice has a dark brown strap while the black dial choice has a black strap.
[*]Strap: Genuine alligator [*]Movement: Swiss CL888 Automatic [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down [*]Clasp: Push Button Dual Deployant [*]Strap Measurements: 9-3/4" L x 22mm W [*]Case Measurements: 43mm [*]Water Resistance: 10 ATM - 100 meters - 330 feet [*]Model Numbers:
Silver-tone/Black: SL-20028-01-ABR01C
Silver-tone/Silver-tone: SL-20028-02-ABR22C

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I recently sent back a Swiss Legend Lapis Dial with the alligator strap and the CL888 movement. It was very similar to this watch except for the dial. I liked the strap and the clasp, but I was not impressed with the movement or the case. It seemed a little cheap to me for what I payed. Just my 2 cents.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
I recently sent back a Swiss Legend Lapis Dial with the alligator strap and the CL888 movement. It was very similar to this watch except for the dial. I liked the strap and the clasp, but I was not impressed with the movement or the case. It seemed a little cheap to me for what I payed. Just my 2 cents.
Thanks for the imput. I did not purchase, decided to hold off for February and the next SO Tourbillon release.

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Thanks for the imput. I did not purchase, decided to hold off for February and the next SO Tourbillon release.
How very cool!

I am looking forward to the new Tourbillon as well. :)

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

sportscenterisnext wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I think you will happy that you waited for something else. I sent mine back and used the money to buy another Accutron VX200.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.