·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

TC, I just can't even thank you enough for this heads up. I love this time piece, but I deferred to wait for a price drop. Who would'a thunk that it would happen while it was airing on Shop for the $287.00!!!! I already jumped on it! No..... I pounced Bro!! Like a tiger, like a.......... grizzly, great white.................. THank you again Bro!! WOW!!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

LOL James!! I couldn't believe my eyes Bro!! Remember? Patience! Didn't think it would get rewarded quite this fast though! LOL!!! Glad I happened to pop in when I did!

My phone has been dead it seems for two days too!!! On charge now!!! Just call next time Bro!!! Love talkin to ya anyway!!!

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Great Job, Arnie!

I decided to do the same thing. Now I'm conflicted between this one and the Nioolet that I have wanted for months...

Congrats! I have admired LAPIS for years (since my pen-collecting days) and will try to get this one. If not today, then the next time it's on sale.

Great pick up, Bud!

David

·
Long Time Member
8,308 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
imported post

I'm glad you guys got on board with this.

It looks like a very nice piece. At least I thought so.

Congrats, hope you like it.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I just ordered this piece. This will be my first Swiss Legend and my first CL888 movement. This is one beautiful timepiece.
Congrats!! Can't wait to see the wrist pics!
My wife actually told me to buy this one. That's a first. I think she wants to wear it too. I didn't argue with her. I hope it gets here before Christmas, but I have my doubts. When I order from WOW it takes a long time to get to my house. This is very elegant looking. Thanks James.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

CurrentTime wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
I just ordered this piece. This will be my first Swiss Legend and my first CL888 movement. This is one beautiful timepiece.
Congrats!

I like the movement! :)

Thanks CT. I've heard good things about the CL888. This was one that I wanted to add to my collection, but I was waiting for a watch that would complement the movement. This is one sweet looking dial.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Great Job, Arnie!

I decided to do the same thing. Now I'm conflicted between this one and the Nioolet that I have wanted for months...

Congrats! I have admired LAPIS for years (since my pen-collecting days) and will try to get this one. If not today, then the next time it's on sale.

Great pick up, Bud!

David
Get it David. We can wear them at the next Freeky get together.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Here is a better photo of this watch. I stole it from ShopNBC
Actually you stole it from WoW. You "borrowed" the picture from ShopNBC. Does this make it "WG Approved":lol

Serious CONGRATS to all that got this one. In the words of Yoda: Jealous, I am.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Actually you stole it from WoW. You "borrowed" the picture from ShopNBC. Does this make it "WG Approved":lol

Thanks David. You need this one in your collection. Pull the trigger brother. As Obiwan Kanobi would say "You need this one in your collection". Jedi mind tricks Ha Ha LOL!!

:%:lol

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:

Thanks David. You need this one in your collection. Pull the trigger brother. As Obiwan Kanobi would say "You need this one in your collection". Jedi mind tricks Ha Ha LOL!!

The Lapis dial is very tempting, but I'm pretty sure 2009 is OVER for me...

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
argabright wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:

The Lapis dial is very tempting, but I'm pretty sure 2009 is OVER for me...
It is for me too I think Ha Ha LOL!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.