Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

Updated with some wrist pics......

Just received this today. Very nice watch and my first Commander. I have quartz version coming as well. Very nice fit and love the link screws rather than pins. Will post some pics this evening. Having difficulty where I am getting it to post right.

[*]Bracelet: Stainless steel [*]Movement: Swiss CL888 Automatic [*]Crystal: Sapphire [*]Crown: Screw down [*]Clasp: Push button dual deployant [*]Bracelet Measurements: 9-1/4" L x 28mm W [*]Case Measurements: 46mm [*]Water Resistance: 20 ATM - 200 meters - 660 feet

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

What color did you get Mike and I will add it to you first post :)

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats on your new SL! I have enjoyed the movement in these as the CL-888 seems to be fairly dependable. I look forward to your pics!

ENJOY!

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Great p/u Mike, you're gonna love it. It's a tank of a watch and the movement has been really good for me. I have the white face version.........:b:b

CJ

·
Registered
8,308 Posts
imported post

Great pickup.

It's a real hunk of watch.

You can also use it to drive in tent stakes and club the occasional baby seal.

I really like mine.

·
Administrator
24,243 Posts
imported post

Enjoy the Commander. I love 'em.

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Looks damn good on your wrist Mike. I like the looks of that bracelet; another good choice by you.

·
Banned
5,045 Posts
imported post

Hey TC, gotta draw the line....I take great exception to your comment!! Using it drive in tent stakes is totally unacceptable!!:madd:madd

CJ

toecutter wrote:
Great pickup.

It's a real hunk of watch.

You can also use it to drive in tent stakes and club the occasional baby seal.

I really like mine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts