Watch Freeks banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

Sweet!

Great looking Ambassador with my choice of dial color!

Great pics!

So . . . what's the case size? The "old" size was 46mm (w/o crown). It's it larger?

I notice that the diamond markers are gone. Now the markers are lume. Are they bright?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

great pictures!!!! Congrats on the new watch!! Looks amazing
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

Hey Rick! Thanks!:b

Dia w/o 46.5mm
Dia w/crown & protector 51.8mm
Dia dial 41mm
Bracelet at lugs 24.6mm
Lug to Lug 53.3mm

It really has a "large" presence.
Lume is very similar to the Sportsmatic I got from you. The hands stay lit all night but the markers fade after a few hours, the good news being that you can still time.
Love the sunray blue, a little darker than Invicta blue but nice nevertheless.

CJ



CurrentTime wrote:
Sweet!

Great looking Ambassador with my choice of dial color!

Great pics!

So . . . what's the case size? The "old" size was 46mm (w/o crown). It's it larger?

I notice that the diamond markers are gone. Now the markers are lume. Are they bright?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,308 Posts
imported post

That's a good looking piece!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

It sounds like it's the same size. I know that Ron was curious about the size as he thought he heard Lior say it was 48mm.

I'm glad you like it. The lume sounds like it will be adequate (at least). :)


Seattle wrote:
Hey Rick! Thanks!:b

Dia w/o 46.5mm
Dia w/crown & protector 51.8mm
Dia dial 41mm
Bracelet at lugs 24.6mm
Lug to Lug 53.3mm

It really has a "large" presence.
Lume is very similar to the Sportsmatic I got from you. The hands stay lit all night but the markers fade after a few hours, the good news being that you can still time.
Love the sunray blue, a little darker than Invicta blue but nice nevertheless.

CJ



CurrentTime wrote:
Sweet!

Great looking Ambassador with my choice of dial color!

Great pics!

So . . . what's the case size? The "old" size was 46mm (w/o crown). It's it larger?

I notice that the diamond markers are gone. Now the markers are lume. Are they bright?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

Yeah I PM'd him. He saw the info.

CJ


CurrentTime wrote:
It sounds like it's the same size. I know that Ron was curious about the size as he thought he heard Lior say it was 48mm.

I'm glad you like it. The lume sounds like it will be adequate (at least). :)


Seattle wrote:
Hey Rick! Thanks!:b

Dia w/o 46.5mm
Dia w/crown & protector 51.8mm
Dia dial 41mm
Bracelet at lugs 24.6mm
Lug to Lug 53.3mm

It really has a "large" presence.
Lume is very similar to the Sportsmatic I got from you. The hands stay lit all night but the markers fade after a few hours, the good news being that you can still time.
Love the sunray blue, a little darker than Invicta blue but nice nevertheless.

CJ



CurrentTime wrote:
Sweet!

Great looking Ambassador with my choice of dial color!

Great pics!

So . . . what's the case size? The "old" size was 46mm (w/o crown). It's it larger?

I notice that the diamond markers are gone. Now the markers are lume. Are they bright?
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

Yeah CT I am probably going to let it slide, just a bit out of my range of comfort. That S1 touring you got is as small as I like too roll! Probably why I am such a RD fan I think!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,836 Posts
imported post

A great looking timepiece. Congrats Seattle! Wear your gorgeous Swiss Legend in good gealth. ....Bob
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,795 Posts
imported post

Understandable . . . The thin bezel on the Ambassador helped it "play" a little larger on my wrist, but the case size would be close to my minimum.

Still thinkin' about that S1. It's really a cool watch . . . just kinda big for my ever shrinking wrist. :)

RipitRon wrote:
Yeah CT I am probably going to let it slide, just a bit out of my range of comfort. That S1 touring you got is as small as I like too roll! Probably why I am such a RD fan I think!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,575 Posts
imported post

Hey CJ that new Ambassador is SWEET. Love your color choice too. The red dial and blue are the two best one. According to the specs it is the same watch but with the changes made to the dial makes it look quite different. At the advertised 46mm it wears larger due to the crown guard. Although I like larger watches this works out fine wiht the crown guard.

In spite of the changed dial I think I definitely want to add one of these to mw collection. Lol

Another interesting change is that, uless the original name was a typo, the spelling of the name has been changed. The original was "Ambassadeur" and the new name is "Ambassador".

Enjoy the sweet watch CJ.
 
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Top