Watch Freeks banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Looks legit, never heard of many "Swiss Army" watch knockoffs.

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
Yes it is definitely a watch no doubt about it.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,178 Posts
I'm sure it's real. I don't think there is anyone making replica victorinox watches out there.

Model number is going to be a little tough. Best term to search on Google is vintage or discontinued victorinox military watch.

My personal guess it's an old model in their "Infantry" line.

Good luck with the model search.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,988 Posts
Dear OP, you must have noticed some cynicism creeping into the replies and I was about to do the same. I’ll explain instead. This forum is misused many a time by people only joining to check if their watch passes muster to sell and they are often depicted as ‘yard sale finds’, ‘garage sale finds', ‘gifts from friends’, ‘found on the streets’ or ‘left by a relative’. And without exception accompanied by blurry pictures. That’s the main reason for some cynicism. The best advise I can give you is to find a dedicated Victorinox forum and ask your question there because if there are experts on that subject you will find them there and not on a general watch forum like this one. Good luck!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Dear OP, you must have noticed some cynicism creeping into the replies and I was about to do the same. I’ll explain instead. This forum is misused many a time by people only joining to check if their watch passes muster to sell and they are often depicted as ‘yard sale finds’, ‘garage sale finds', ‘gifts from friends’, ‘found on the streets’ or ‘left by a relative’. And without exception accompanied by blurry pictures. That’s the main reason for some cynicism. The best advise I can give you is to find a dedicated Victorinox forum and ask your question there because if there are experts on that subject you will find them there and not on a general watch from like this one. Good luck!
Dittos!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts