Watch Freeks banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

I had to write and let you all know that the beautiful 8 head winder thatI won in George's contest arrived today!

People, I can't even begin to tell you just how nice this thing really is. First, it's simply HUGE! Also, there are some serious features to this to. It winds 8 seperate watches, has 3 different settings for the number of turns per day and then has 3 different settings for winding rotation! All 8 winding heads have these seperate settings so you can truely customize your winding needs!

What really makes this so special to me is, this is most certainly something that I would have never gone out and bought on my own. SO, to receive this as a gift makes it that much more special!

George, all I can do is let you know how much I appreciate this wonderful gift! To the members, George isa special member to WF and is just one helluva guy to have as a friend! Thank you again George for affording me the opportunity to own such a nice piece that is as beautiful as it is functional!!

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

Congrats Brian. That is an awesome gift. Kudos to George and all others that made this wonderful gift take place. This is another example of how generous and great the Watch Freek members are.

:pic

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
imported post

congrats on the winder Brian.

Again, I'm left slack-jawwed by the generosity here.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Congrats again - any pictures of that bad boy being used with your watches?

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
imported post

Sasquatch wrote:
congrats on the winder Brian.

Again, I'm left slack-jawwed by the generosity here.
There is no question the generosity her is absolutely incredible and I'm proof of that!

BTW, THANKS AGAIN GEORGE!!! YOU'RE A GREAT GUY!!!

·
Registered
7,795 Posts
imported post

Congrats, Brian! Enjoy that beautiful winder!:c

George can be a good guy (sometimes) . . . hopefully, this won't all go to his head! :t

I have the 6-slot version of that winder and love it!

I look forward to your pics!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.