Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
imported post

That big watch looks heavy. Will it give you bigger muscles by wearing it,:lol! The Buran looks like a deep dive watch for sure but it is a good looking timepiece too.. ....Bob

·
Registered
767 Posts
imported post

Nice- the 20K is on my "must have" list- still can't decide on dial color, leaning towards blue (although your white is real nice). I need to move quickly before they're all gone!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

Personally, I'd take the Swiss Military 20,000ft watch! That thing has a COSC 7750 and rated to 20,000 feet! It's 28mm thick if memory serves!

·
Registered
4,012 Posts
imported post

I said it before, but that Buran is possibly the coolest watch ever!! I absolutely love it!! But im guessing for that reason its expensive... Waaaaay out of my league. Wear them both well :)

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

Very nice pieces, but I could never pull that Buran off, way too big looking for me. But I could pull off the Swiss militarty.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

I like the looks of the Buran but it would look stupid on my wrist. I also love the look of the CX a lot! There is just something about that watch that i have liked since they came out. Probably won't ever get one but I like them nonetheless!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.