Watch Freeks banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What are you having tonight for the festivities?

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
imported post

well, i will be at work , and have some superbowl specials on tonite, wich will be, chicken wing dip with homemade fried tortillas, chicken quesedillas, and a party pack combo of 3lbs of wings(basically a double order) and a pizza for 20 bucks......

awe, all those years of training for cooking and i am so looking forward to making wings and pizza today..........NOT!!

cant wait till next weekend(valentines day), so i can make food at the resturaunt that i really enjoy!

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
imported post

My wife is making her chili that she loves to make.
I am making my 8 layer nachos that takes me over an hour to prepare. layer. melt each layer separately and keep going up and up. I make sure every single individual chip has everything on it. A perfect bite each time.

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Our guests are bring appetizers, I also have a shrimp tray and Brie with crackers. We have ordered half time meal from a local Italian restaurant, a couple of 1/2 trays. My wife is baking bread now. I picked up mini-cream puffs and eclairs from BJ's for dessert. All I have to do is pick up the food later and keep it warm in the oven till half time.

·
Banned
5,730 Posts
imported post

Tonite's menu:
Artichoke N Spinach Pinwheels
Goldfish Crackers
Pistachio Nuts
Pretzels
Pecan Pie
Pepperoni Pizza
Hot & Teriyaki Wings with carrots and celery
Fresh Fruits
Jumbo Shrimp with my Horsey-tail Sauce
Beer infused and soaked Brats and Sausages with trimmings, if it stops raining N snowing on the Weber if not frying pan.

Whatever invited and uninvited guets bring over

Go COLTS!!!
Looking forward to the Halftime show!!!

·
Registered
10,288 Posts
imported post

Still up in Philly. Going for Pizza and drinks at a nearby local "haunt". Great Pizza place called Tocanelli's. TVs all around. Ready to get out and have a little fun.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
imported post

djpop wrote:
Going to be by myself so I will have left overs, and a few drinks.
Come on over! We will have WAY to much food!

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
The Wife is making Asian Chicken Salad for dinner, does that count?
Sure does....sounds yummy for the tummy.....

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

Already got Popeye's Chicken, Red beans and rice, Dirty Rice and biscuits.....For you folks not from New Orleans...Popeye's Chicken is tradtional Mardi Gras parade food...and Saints football food!!! Now...I also made my Spinach, cream cheese and artichoke hearts dip, pork egg rolls, and I have a couple of pizzas in the oven right now. I buy the dough from a local pizza place that sells their's...and add my own toppings. My favorite is extra cheese and pepperioni...my wife has me make a sweet italian sausage, mushrooms and black olives for her.

Her work friends brought over lots of chips, and makings for nachos...which well will do once the pizzas are done. We've got a lot of food for all of us....there are 10 people at the house right now.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
imported post

Just finished the 7 layer nachos!!! about to start eating. Chili done soon. wooo hoooo

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

I'm stuffed.....

·
Registered
7,803 Posts
imported post

We had Burgers and dogs and brautwursts on the grill, nacho's, jalapeno poppers wrapped in bacon, red chili and beans and cup cakes.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.