Watch Freeks banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

Okay Guys...you need to get one of these !!!! The SO Super Apocalypse XT is awesome. I don't have any pics yet....but here is the Shopnbc picture....





I know their pics are only marginal....but it's all I have right now. Hopefully I'll feel better Monday and get ya'll some good pictures. The watch is awesome looking. I wore it Friday afternoon to the land of the Wally people to get groceries and had 5 people stop me and ask me about the watch...even the 20 year old cashier wanted to know where I got it!!! The bracelet is beefy...nice and heavy and looks like it cost a lot more than it did. The watch is superb....



Monday afternoon....I promised some pictures...here they are....























 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Do they have a version of this watch in all silver and with no gold?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Another happy SO customer. Seems like there are several of them recently, That is good to hear. Enjoy your new watch and wear it often.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Sweet watch my friend. My Sea Hawk arrived today and I'm blown away with it. My first SO and I have to say that I will be selling some watches to fund another. Very high quality timepieces I must say.

UPDATE: Not so happy anymore. I removed the plastic crystal protector and noticed scratches on the crystal and abig fingerprint on the inner crystal. I also saw bubbles in the crystal and a scratch on the dial. Now I'm a little upset and angry :WW:madd
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

TVDinner wrote:
Do they have a version of this watch in all silver and with no gold?
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts
imported post

Watchguru58 wrote:
Sweet watch my friend. My Sea Hawk arrived today and I'm blown away with it. My first SO and I have to say that I will be selling some watches to fund another. Very high quality timepieces I must say.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
25,154 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
TVDinner wrote:
Do they have a version of this watch in all silver and with no gold?
shopnbc link? Interesting watch has me...interested.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
24,243 Posts

·
Banned
Joined
·
9,128 Posts
imported post

Spaceview wrote:
Watchguru58 wrote:
Sweet watch my friend. My Sea Hawk arrived today and I'm blown away with it. My first SO and I have to say that I will be selling some watches to fund another. Very high quality timepieces I must say.
This is the one. I'm so happy with this watch. I can't believe I didn't pick up a SO sooner. I will post pics tomorrow.

UPDATE: I was very happy with the watch until I removed the crystal protector and noticed scratches and inner thumbprints. Now I'm sad :WW:madd
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
5,876 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
imported post

RipitRon wrote:
I too like TV am waiting for a all Silvertone on the bracelet!
Ron...I knew you would want one in all silver tone on the bracelet. I hope it will be coming out soon myself...as I want one also. The bracelet is great looking...reminds me of the bracelets that some of the Zeinth's come on. It is also similar to the Westports bracelet also..only bigger and beefier!!! I like the Rosetone bezel with the rosetone accents on the black dial.....but I really want an all silver one and an all black one with a black pvd bracelet...that be would awesome looking too. It's 49mm from 8 to 2 and I think 57mm from lug to lug....it's really big!! I am not sure how heavy it is....but it a heavy watch...heavier than my Super C Electro or any of my other watches.....
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,638 Posts
imported post

I own the triple Black XT on rubber, but I am so burnt out on rubber it doesnt get much wrist time. I should sell it!!!

Bichondaddy wrote:
RipitRon wrote:
I too like TV am waiting for a all Silvertone on the bracelet!
Ron...I knew you would want one in all silver tone on the bracelet. I hope it will be coming out soon myself...as I want one also. The bracelet is great looking...reminds me of the bracelets that some of the Zeinth's come on. It is also similar to the Westports bracelet also..only bigger and beefier!!! I like the Rosetone bezel with the rosetone accents on the black dial.....but I really want an all silver one and an all black one with a black pvd bracelet...that be would awesome looking too. It's 49mm from 8 to 2 and I think 57mm from lug to lug....it's really big!! I am not sure how heavy it is....but it a heavy watch...heavier than my Super C Electro or any of my other watches.....
 
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top