Watch Freeks banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Stuhrling Ascot Ultra-Thin...

Wow that is staggeringly thin looks to be about 3 or 4mm am I close?

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

Reactions: GDub

·
Watch Freek
2,721 Posts
Full Titanium SST for Sunday

Sent from my Sinclair ZX81 using Tapatalk.

·
Watch Guru
4,491 Posts
Well OK, it's April and I have worn 93 different vintage watches over the last 3 months (and a couple days), I will try to work in some more throughout the month. Thanks for letting me show them off.

Today's watch is one I did not choose myself, it's not my usual style. I have found several things I don't like about it. It seems a bit too dress oriented for casual wear, it's a bit too big at 45mm, and I usually don't go for rose gold. On the other hand, it's really is comfortable, has a cool case, and is beautiful. I don't usually post this many pictures but yesterdays photo session went well and I think I captured some nice images. The Bulova 97A109.

·
Registered
4,017 Posts
H20 Kalmar 2. its kinda confusing. Clemens released the first watch he created the Kalmar then this one which is the Kalmar 2 and the new release of the original Kalmar that was in titanium and now is Stainless steel is the Kalmar 1 I hope we don't get a Kalmar 3 in bronze. Happy Sunday all. This watch is configured in stealth so its hard to read the time but it sure looks cool to me.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.