Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
466 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
imported post

What are your ideas for Stuhrling watches in the future? While immediate results are no guaranteed, I do know for a fact that Stuhrling Nation has an influence on how we make and design our watches. The Winchester was one of the prime examples: people wanted a bigger case and they wanted blued hands on all the executions. The result: The Winchester Grand - identical case to the Winchester, but 3mm larger, and every execution came with blued hands. People were crazy about having the Apocalypse on a bracelet, and so we made one on a bracelet. It's all about the buzz, guys. If you talk about it enough, generate enough buzz online and have as many people chiming in as possible, then you might just see your suggestion come to life in the future! This means talking about it on the forums, starting groups and discussions on Facebook, following us on Twitter and shooting back and forth with us, and leaving comments on the Stuhrling product pages at ShopNBC (Especially that last one! We pay VERY close attention to comments there). So whadda ya got, guys? Throw those ideas out there!

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

OKay....an Apocalypse XT Elite...all black IP..case and bracelet...and plenty of variations in accents and numerals...ie...rosetone accents and numerals....silvertone accents...an all black variation...I know some guys really like the all black look.

I would love to see a 46-48mm Grande Complications watch...I really like dressy watches...what can I say!!!! Something that would really look like a million bucks on the wrist. Similar to theNemo...but with aMoon Phase...and on a really great looking bracelet. Less of a bezel...and moredial so the complications will fit...more the design of the Saturnalia's case...only bigger.

And I forgot about the TimeMaster Symphony!!!! So I just described a larger version of the Timemaster!!! Okay...a bigger one with a moonphase...and on a killer bracelet!!!

Dang..I'm rambling!!!

·
Registered
6,217 Posts
imported post

Watches in the 47mm to 49mm range. Rare and hard to get movements with exceptional functions Ceramic and Tungsten bracelets Top luminescent Clean and simple so the dial can be read

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Bichondaddy wrote:
I would love to see a 46-48mm Grande Complications watch...I really like dressy watches...what can I say!!!! Something that would really look like a million bucks on the wrist. Similar to theNemo...but with aMoon Phase...and on a really great looking bracelet. Less of a bezel...and moredial so the complications will fit...more the design of the Saturnalia's case...only bigger.
I agree with this one. Some larger watches that have the styling of the higher end multiple complication ones that are normally 38-40mm.

Also more bracelets in general!!!

il cappo on a bracelet also!

·
Registered
514 Posts
imported post

. . . don't abandon your "classics" !!!!!

Stuhrling does so well on the standards, and your dial work is outrageous for the $$$.

I love my Cuvette 44 and Eternal Sunrise II, timeless . . . . look as in ten years, twenty years as they do today.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.