Watch Freeks banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have my new Xeric Vendetta, comes with a lovely black Horween Leather strap, however, i tend to swap out my original strap with new watches. So looking forward suggestions on what to go for, understand people suggest plainer straps for complications?! Ideally looking for something that can got with a smart casual to casual look...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine Tunnel Rat
Look at Barton straps with the quick release lug pins, they have a multitude of them in canvas, leather and silicone.

I think that when a watch is very colorful, or very complicated, or very unusual (or in this case all three) less is more with the strap. A solid black like it's supplied with but maybe a different texture/material, or maybe you go solid blue. Perhaps blue leather/red stitching like Al mentioned but I wouldn't get fancier than that.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the ideas, I鈥檝e got a Bond Nato (the original not the black/grey) on my c61 Chris ward.
I love the idea of getting a couple of quick release straps to get it fitting in with a couple of options!
If they do them with contrasting stitching that would be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.