Watch Freeks banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
499 Posts
imported post

I have ALWAYS said that I would love for my wife to make more than me. Money is NOT the measurement of MAN HOOD.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

I dream of the day....

·
Premium Member
24,243 Posts
imported post

Maybe, if we are talking about both earning around minimum wage but not if she is earning enough for us to live large....all the power to her. In fact, if she can make enough so I can buy a couple of grail items I would gladly become a house husband.....

·
Banned
3,638 Posts
imported post

It has been like that for almost 5 yrs now. Gina is the #2 sales person in the country for her company and does VERY,VERY well! It isnt even close, I think last year she beat me by $60K and this year buy $54K!

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
imported post

My wife use to make more money then me and it did not bother me one bit...Thats not the case now but it does feel better to know I am making more money but thats just me..

·
Banned
5,876 Posts
imported post

EVer since I was injured on the job in 1999...my wife has made more than me. But my wife is the Number 3 person in her division at the Oil Company she works at....she is a type A personality in a job that is very high pressure and demands type A people. She doesn't like taking care of the money...so that's my job around the house.

·
Registered
435 Posts
imported post

Money is such an artificial measure of worth I could care less. In this economy I certainly hope that a persons self worth is based on something more important there is no equation between earning and "manliness" ask 50 guys to define "manliness or manhood" an I bet you get 50 different answers and I bet few if any would include " making more money than my partner":)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.