Watch Freeks banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

congrats on your purchase. I hope you enjoy it.

I saw those and just did not know about the price versus function. My issues were that there is not an open plexi or glass exhibition top to see your watches, and the cost.
For less then the $96 you could have gotten the wood 24 slot watch box that is like furniture and has far and away the largest pillows and compartments I have ever seen - http://www.watchfreeks.com/view_topic.php?id=475&forum_id=32 .

I look forward to seeing your pictures when you receive this box.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
imported post

I am hoping that when it airs the price will get reduced about $20 bucks so I can get an adjustment and rationalize the price a bit more. If memory serves when this airs it will be about $75 which is acceptable. I am probably still going to pick up one similar to the one you purchased.

·
Banned
9,128 Posts
imported post

I don't know if I like the color combination, but the box looks nice. I'm like TV I don't buy these boxes because I want a display window.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

The only thing that bothers me about the box is, It is such a feminin color. I think it should be a bolder color other than a brite neon blue.

·
Registered
10,615 Posts
imported post

i agree - i like the black & red colors on these boxes- really makes it look nicer

mikeizzy wrote:
The only thing that bothers me about the box is, It is such a feminin color. I think it should be a bolder color other than a brite neon blue.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

Now if it was for the woman's subaqua nomas, I can see that color but not for the full size versions.

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
imported post

You may be right about the color. I may change my mind.....of course all the new SAN III are supposed to be shipped in this now I believe so we could all have feminine looking watch boxes.....LOL! I am pretty secure in my manhood.

mikeizzy wrote:
Now if it was for the woman's subaqua nomas, I can see that color but not for the full size versions.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

UKWolfeman wrote:
You may be right about the color. I may change my mind.....of course all the new SAN III are supposed to be shipped in this now I believe so we could all have feminine looking watch boxes.....LOL! I am pretty secure in my manhood.

mikeizzy wrote:
All the san iii's are coming in this box color. God wonder how many complaints there are going to be when everyone gets this color box.:q:q:q:q

·
Premium Member
8,976 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
imported post

Funny I heard a guy got a combat SAN III and it came in this color box.....just what I heard....I really may end up canceling because I do like the one James got recently....really just wanted to make they didn't sell out without having much time to think about it.......

Now at $75 I think it is worth it because it is specifically designed for large watches so I am good with keeping it. Thought the price would drop! Now I can get one like James has too.

mikeizzy wrote:
UKWolfeman wrote:

mikeizzy wrote:
All the san iii's are coming in this box color. God wonder how many complaints there are going to be when everyone gets this color box.:q:q:q:q

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
imported post

That color looks great for 1957 T-Birds, but it doesn't seem appropriate for the beefy and industrial look of the SAN. I guess Invicta just picked it because of the AQUA part, LOL.

I received my 24 watch box that our fearless leader,TV Dinner so thoroughly reviewed. There was a $20 off coupon which made this a NO BRAINER to me and it shipped right away (just lucky I guess).

I too am very impressed with this box. For large watches and the price, I think it's great.

David

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

argabright wrote:
That color looks great for 1957 T-Birds, but it doesn't seem appropriate for the beefy and industrial look of the SAN. I guess Invicta just picked it because of the AQUA part, LOL.

I received my 24 watch box that our fearless leader,TV Dinner so thoroughly reviewed. There was a $20 off coupon which made this a NO BRAINER to me and it shipped right away (just lucky I guess).

I too am very impressed with this box. For large watches and the price, I think it's great.

David
I have the same box coming, ordered mine on sunday and got the email from skymall on monday saying it would be delivered on mon the 26th. Thought that would be great. One day delivery. Still haven't gotten it yet. Maybe monday. Do they send it UPS or FED EX?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts