Watch Freeks banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi - Just received my Invicta 12904 SAN V.

Ive gone through the manual and tried to find something on the internet but I cant find a way of setting the date on this watch.

At position 2 and 3, clockwise and anti clockwise only move the hour or the minute hand. The movement is a 251.233

Appreciate any pointers on this.

Cheers, P.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Pull the crown out to the first click and rotate the crown. You will see the hour hand move. After it goes around the date will move. With that movement you can't change the date without moving the hour hand. It's easy. Once you do it it'll make more sense. No worries, it's supposed to do that

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Cheers Brad - that's done it.

There was some confusion - as I found a watch with the same eta 251.233 movement (COSC) and there seems to be 2 ways of setting the date:

One way as you mentioned to turn the hour hand (p13) and also a second way on page 14 and 15 of this:
http://www.christopherward.co.uk/media/manuals/c70vw4_manual.pdf

However my main concern was that I had something wrong with mine - but I'm happy that its functioning normally - thx for the heads up.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Glad it worked. I freaked out when I got mine at first too. Great watch!!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Invicta 13743 with this movement

Hi Brad

I came across your answer for the Cosc movement 251.233. I have a brand new invicta here nr 13743 and am kind of worried which leads me to this page.

When I put my crown in position 2 the hour hand indeed goes forward 1 hour after turning a little. But this goes quite digital and accompanied with a kind of click. It feels I am breaking the movement... Is this normal? If I do this many times so that I have moved it 24 hours then the date indeed changes 1 day.

Tnx in advance
Dennis

Hi - Just received my Invicta 12904 SAN V.

Ive gone through the manual and tried to find something on the internet but I cant find a way of setting the date on this watch.

At position 2 and 3, clockwise and anti clockwise only move the hour or the minute hand. The movement is a 251.233

Appreciate any pointers on this.

Cheers, P.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts