Watch Freeks banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
imported post

I love the Subaqua's that Invicta came out with. I was fortunate to get the Subaqua III my wife bought me for my birthday.. Sweet wife...Here is the picture of it. I like the fit and size.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

very nice watch my friend! do you have any pis on your wrist? I really want one of those.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

does it fit like my SAN III? it looks like the same curve of the case.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
imported post

I'll get a picture of it on the wrist and post it for you. I don't believe I said, nice speaking to you, in the welcome forum. Now I did.

·
Registered
42 Posts
imported post

my san III fits well. love it. i wore it only once so far but love it. it's brown sunray dial # 4569

·
Administrator
1,227 Posts
imported post

Invictaforme wrote:
I'll get a picture of it on the wrist and post it for you.

Invictaforume - I can't wait to see a picture of the watch on your wrist.

Welcome again to the forum. Looking forward to reading your posts!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
imported post

As I promised, here is a picture of the watch on my arm. Nice rubber strap makes it feel great. It's a little blurry but I think you can get the idea.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,066 Posts
imported post

Sweet watch indeed IFM! I had the gunmetal version. I love that perf dial!

Great wife too boss!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
imported post

You really can't beat the look of the SANIII! it's a killer watch as I have a gold version on rubber and LOVE it!

·
Registered
139 Posts
imported post

I haven't had the priviledge of owning a SAN III but got to try on sheraortho's when we met up for lunch and a trade session. Very nice watches. Congratz and wear it in good health.

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
imported post

I have the same watch and I get compliments on it all the time. Hope you have the same luck with yours. Wear it in great health my friend.

·
Premium Member
25,154 Posts
imported post

Here is wrist shot of mine - incredible watch!

·
Registered
29 Posts
imported post

i love the rubber strap on my san 111.invicta gives you screws when you buy the rubber strap.that is verry good because i snaped one off taking one out.its good to know someone put locktite on it.i hav a san 111, gold/black 7750 on a rubber strap. i like it verry much, for me less screws the better. it's a long story, i'm happy i have my watch and i put locktite on the new screws before i screwed them togeather.i will do pictures one day

1 - 16 of 16 Posts