Watch Freeks banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
May be to big seems 42 to 44 fits most people un less you mean 46 LGL..

Samsung Note 4

Reactions: Maverick

·
Registered
11,016 Posts
Too large.

·
Registered
1,863 Posts
I'll echo some of the other's reactions on the size. That style of case/dial already wears large, so I think I would scale it back down to the 42ish mm neighborhood.

Also, I like the open and clean look you're going for, so I would either cut the day/date window out totally or bring it down to a date only, and make it a black disc with white writing to make it blend in more.

With all that real estate, I feel like something more should be done with those numerals and the hands. Everything's just too thin. Experiment with font styles and sizes, as well as hands that might have a funky modern style that would fit the concept you're shooting for.

The straps are FANATASTIC!!!!!!! Don't change a thing about those!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,341 Posts
Also, it looks like the movement is causing the date to be a little too far away from the outer edge of the dial, it looks odd to me.

^^^ this. It is basically in middle of dial, right next to the hands.

Overall I just don't care for the dial design, date placement or the size for this style of watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
46 mm is too big on a watch with very little bezel IMO.

The thin non lume hands make a watch difficult to read in real world lighting.

The V's at the top look like something a fashion watch would use.

For my taste ....no.

·
Registered
4,912 Posts
39mm to 42mm (tops) would ideal, at it's current size it will look like Grandpa's alarm clock on your wrist.

Reactions: Maverick

·
Registered
179 Posts
I think if you brought the casing down to 44, which would be good size for that style, would present itself to be more appealing to many. Just my two cents.

·
Registered
163 Posts
No thank you very much. The date looks lost in the middle of the dial. Plus the logo looks awful. What's the movement? One of those little dime size Quartz that requires a crazy long winding stem?

·
Registered
375 Posts
I'll agree with many here. A simple clean watch such as this should be about 39 mm to 41 mm. I do however like most of the dials and the clean and crisp presentation. Picture number one through three are subtle and restrained which I feel is a good direction for a watch like these. Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
62 Posts
I love it - especially the day/date. I'll never buy another watch without a day & date. I'm not sur where everyone here is getting their specs from, but I prefer 45-46 mm case; everything else seems to be like a ladies watch to me.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts